New Oak Hill football coach

art_vandelay
SE

Re: New Oak Hill football coach

Post by art_vandelay »

Bradley39 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:01 am
art_vandelay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 am Posted in another thread, but OHSAA website open dates section shows Burg currently looking for Week 6 opponent for 2023-24; Minford looking for Week 8 opponent in 2023-24; and Waverly looking for Week 10 opponent in 2023-24. Only thing I can come up with is that Oak Hill either going back to SOC I (with Northwest staying in SOC I as well), or to another conference.*
It’s actually because when northwest moves up to the II the conference schedule gets rearranged. Oak Hill and northwest will play week 10, and I believe oak hill plays Waverly week 6
Makes sense because there'd then be 7 SOC II teams, so each team would have to find one non-conference opponent in weeks 5-10 once conference-play begins. Will make scheduling even more of a challenge with odd number of teams.*

goindians89
Waterboy

Post by goindians89 »

from what I’ve heard, sounds like OH hired a guy from out of the school, he purged the entire old coaching staff bringing back 0 for next year. he tried to move a few of the old coaches, Stewart and Harden, to junior high, while making his coaching staff peewee and junior high coaches from years past, and the old coaches felt disrespected. personally already heard about multiple players quitting, a RB, starting WR, and starting Safety. the kids also did not like Stuwart getting sent to jr high. he’s young, full of energy, loves the kids and has a high football IQ, and the new coach demoted him for no reason other than to propel his peewee friends. wish my Indians could’ve got a guy like him. if Stewart to Wellston is true then they have hired a solid coaching staff. bringing in youth and energy to the program, with Yates and Stewart. Oak Hill vs Wellston will be a season opener to watch this upcoming year.

Oleballcoach
Waterboy

Post by Oleballcoach »

goindians89 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:16 pm from what I’ve heard, sounds like OH hired a guy from out of the school, he purged the entire old coaching staff bringing back 0 for next year. he tried to move a few of the old coaches, Stewart and Harden, to junior high, while making his coaching staff peewee and junior high coaches from years past, and the old coaches felt disrespected. personally already heard about multiple players quitting, a RB, starting WR, and starting Safety. the kids also did not like Stuwart getting sent to jr high. he’s young, full of energy, loves the kids and has a high football IQ, and the new coach demoted him for no reason other than to propel his peewee friends. wish my Indians could’ve got a guy like him. if Stewart to Wellston is true then they have hired a solid coaching staff. bringing in youth and energy to the program, with Yates and Stewart. Oak Hill vs Wellston will be a season opener to watch this upcoming year.

The only people upset about Stewart is him and his family. Stewart football IQ is extremely low, he couldn’t move the DBs out of cover 4 last year. So if you call that a high football IQ then I question how smart you are. Kids are by far not upset about Stewart being moved to Jr high, they all really liked him not being around.

Oaks player
Waterboy

Post by Oaks player »

goindians89 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:16 pm from what I’ve heard, sounds like OH hired a guy from out of the school, he purged the entire old coaching staff bringing back 0 for next year. he tried to move a few of the old coaches, Stewart and Harden, to junior high, while making his coaching staff peewee and junior high coaches from years past, and the old coaches felt disrespected. personally already heard about multiple players quitting, a RB, starting WR, and starting Safety. the kids also did not like Stuwart getting sent to jr high. he’s young, full of energy, loves the kids and has a high football IQ, and the new coach demoted him for no reason other than to propel his peewee friends. wish my Indians could’ve got a guy like him. if Stewart to Wellston is true then they have hired a solid coaching staff. bringing in youth and energy to the program, with Yates and Stewart. Oak Hill vs Wellston will be a season opener to watch this upcoming year.
I'm a player on the team, I'm a defensive back. I've learned nothing the last 3 years. We are glad to get rid of him. I have not heard 1 kid say they miss him. Heard alot of kids say they were glad he was gone. As far as players quitting, I know of No one quitting that would have helped us. See you week 1 stewart.

Bradley39
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradley39 »

Oleballcoach wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:48 pm

The only people upset about Stewart is him and his family. Stewart football IQ is extremely low, he couldn’t move the DBs out of cover 4 last year. So if you call that a high football IQ then I question how smart you are. Kids are by far not upset about Stewart being moved to Jr high, they all really liked him not being around.
Looks like we found one of the peewee guys lol

goindians89
Waterboy

Post by goindians89 »

Stewart getting players out there to play DB is impressive. had his top DB get hurt for the entire season, he took a few players who had never even played football and turned them into a few of the best players for OH. (mckinnis) Personally have heard 3 starters who claimed they would not play it Stewart isn’t there. So for you to lie and attempt to trash him clearly shows that you are either a angry parent, or that you are one of the new coaches that everyone is upset that OH hired trying to trash everyone else. Again, I’d love to see Wellston play OH week 1. If rumors are true, Wellston is going to be difficult to beat for OH.

goindians89
Waterboy

Post by goindians89 »

goindians89 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 am

Stewart getting players out there to play DB is impressive. had his top DB get hurt for the entire season, he took a few players who had never even played football and turned them into a few of the best players for OH. (mckinnis) Personally have heard 3 starters who claimed they would not play it Stewart isn’t there. So for you to lie and attempt to trash him clearly shows that you are either a angry parent, or that you are one of the new coaches that everyone is upset that OH hired trying to trash everyone else. Again, I’d love to see Wellston play OH week 1. If rumors are true, Wellston is going to be difficult to beat for OH.
for a site purely about the kids, Oleballcoach trying to drag down a 21 year old coach is totally unprofessional and sad.

Speedy991
Waterboy

Post by Speedy991 »

Bradley39 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:08 pm

Looks like we found one of the peewee guys lol
I am 95% sure who the oleballcoach is by looking at their post. He is not one of the peewee coaches. I do know that an ex coach has about 4 accounts on here.trying to make it look like there is several people complaining but in reality it’s just one.
We (any of us) should not use any child’s name on here. And you guys need to unite with the new coach and build a great program with something positive. Like the oaks of the past.
This kind of attitude could be why the old coach left a toxic situation. I don’t have a kid involved. Just an outsider that loves high school football. Hope the oaks can get past this negative drama. And surround the kids with positivity and move forward.

BLUEDEVILS
Waterboy

Post by BLUEDEVILS »

A friend from Oak Hill told me the SEOPS world might have more to discuss on this topic. Stay tuned.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Oaks player wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:37 pm
I'm a player on the team, I'm a defensive back. I've learned nothing the last 3 years. We are glad to get rid of him. I have not heard 1 kid say they miss him. Heard alot of kids say they were glad he was gone. As far as players quitting, I know of No one quitting that would have helped us. See you week 1 stewart.
Getting Stewart makes us so much better . Hope a deal to play gets done. We would love to start the season 1-0.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

It’s time for the Oaks to nut up and agree to play the rejuvenated rockets!!!!

Speedy991
Waterboy

Post by Speedy991 »

Wellston Ironman wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:14 am It’s time for the Oaks to nut up and agree to play the rejuvenated rockets!!!!
Apparently your very up to date on football seeing how that’s the schedule last year this year and for several years to come.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Speedy991 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:48 am
Wellston Ironman wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:14 am It’s time for the Oaks to nut up and agree to play the rejuvenated rockets!!!!
Apparently your very up to date on football seeing how that’s the schedule last year this year and for several years to come.
Who won?

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

koondoger wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:06 pm
Speedy991 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:48 am
Who won?
WELLSTON........BIG!

Macncheese
Waterboy

Post by Macncheese »

Wellston Ironman wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:09 am
Oaks player wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:37 pm
Getting Stewart makes us so much better . Hope a deal to play gets done. We would love to start the season 1-0.
If you think getting Stewart is a good thing, good for you. You are a special kind of stupid. I know for a fact that he got all of wellstons plays last year from a coach they let go. He had the whole list of hand signals. So that is the kind of person you idiots are taking up for. My son was on the team last year, so I know it's true.

Return to “Football”