Who will be Reedsville Eastern new football coach?

on the black
Freshman Team

Re: Who will be Reedsville Eastern new football coach?

Post by on the black »

Ballboy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:33 pm I hope Eastern gives Coach Jackson a chance! Good guy!!
I don't think anything posted here as been against coach Jackson. Just the utter shock of the job not being given to the obvious choice in house

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Ballboy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:33 pm I hope Eastern gives Coach Jackson a chance! Good guy!!
It doesnt matter who they hire. The best Eastern can hope for is third place. If it werent for us, Waterford would rule the league. As long as he beats the brakes off the wonder boy from the land of Corn and Maters he will be succesful and probably coach there a long time.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:18 am
It doesnt matter who they hire. The best Eastern can hope for is third place. If it werent for us, Waterford would rule the league. As long as he beats the brakes off the wonder boy from the land of Corn and Maters he will be succesful and probably coach there a long time.
We've beaten the brakes off of Eastern for the past 20+ years and will continue to for the next 20+, no matter who they hire to coach them. It's just how it is and it ain't' gonna change in the next decades.

Tom Smyth
Waterboy

Post by Tom Smyth »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:13 pm
We've beaten the brakes off of Eastern for the past 20+ years and will continue to for the next 20+, no matter who they hire to coach them. It's just how it is and it ain't' gonna change in the next decades.
Boy I sure was glad to see Fort Frye put a beating on the Tomcats. That slapped them back to reality and a little bit of that arrogance out of them. But I see since they ducked them for next year the arrogance has returned. But I wouldn't sleep on River if I was them and reports out of NY say they will handle them as well. VC won't be a pushover either, if they don't dodge them again that is.

Arnie
Waterboy

Post by Arnie »

Tom Smyth wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:28 pm

Boy I sure was glad to see Fort Frye put a beating on the Tomcats. That slapped them back to reality and a little bit of that arrogance out of them. But I see since they ducked them for next year the arrogance has returned. But I wouldn't sleep on River if I was them and reports out of NY say they will handle them as well. VC won't be a pushover either, if they don't dodge them again that is.
What's all this ducking and dodging they seem to be doing? I thought I read somewhere that they'll "play anyone, anytime, anywhere."

Tom Smyth
Waterboy

Post by Tom Smyth »

Arnie wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:46 pm
Tom Smyth wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:28 pm

What's all this ducking and dodging they seem to be doing? I thought I read somewhere that they'll "play anyone, anytime, anywhere."
Yes they'll play anyone they know they can beat. :lol:

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

I remember putting a beating on Trimble in Glouster. They did not take too kindly to that, but it was a really good feeling. They sure were quick to turn that scoreboard off too. Some of our fans celebrated the victory by peeing on the 50 yard line after they turned the stadium lights out, not that those old coal mine lights provided much in the way of lighting. The good old days.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

KC Java wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:56 pm

I remember putting a beating on Trimble in Glouster. They did not take too kindly to that, but it was a really good feeling. They sure were quick to turn that scoreboard off too. Some of our fans celebrated the victory by peeing on the 50 yard line after they turned the stadium lights out, not that those old coal mine lights provided much in the way of lighting. The good old days.
Reaching back about 25 years there on this one. WOW! That has to sting. :lol:

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

We coulda beat them eggles if it werent for the fact that Cassy dont know how to defend the hook and ladder play

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!

Return to “Football”