2022 Top Teams

mattash
Site Admin

2022 Top Teams

Post by mattash »

Who's going to be the top teams in 2022?

I know Ironton will be completely stacked. Loosing some on the O and D Line but other than that pretty much return everyone. Should be preseason number 1 easy.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Bumpy
Freshman Team

Re: 2022 Top Teams

Post by Bumpy »

Ironton on paper will be the top D5 team in SEO for sure, my team PV I think will drop back to D7 on the recount. If that does happen I can't imagine a better D7 team in this area than the Bearcats, we return several key players this fall.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

:P
mattash wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:46 pm Who's going to be the top teams in 2022?

I know Ironton will be completely stacked. Loosing some on the O and D Line but other than that pretty much return everyone. Should be preseason number 1 easy.
Not so fast. Burg can lay claim to that preseason number one as well. Not that it really means anything at this point. The only thing unknown is who is Ironton going to bring in.
That might again propel them to being preseason number one.

Burg returns their line. And majority of skilled kids.

Key losses. Kicker, corner, TE, and LB.

Other than that, they have everyone back.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Nice. Can't wait for that matchup.

Im sure Ironton will get some new lineman

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironton, Burg, West and Jackson are going to have claims to that top spot. With everything Ironton, Burg and West are returning I think they would be my top 3 for the area. Week 1 Ironton and Burg.....then week 10 West and Burg for the SOC championship more than likely. Let's not forget Burg gets to play Jackson as well

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

Ironton will definitely be loaded with or without having any new kids transfer in. Having a healthy QB and the duo at RB with Carter and keys will be scary. I know the Oline and Dline will be missing some key players but Ironton rotated alot of players at those positions that could easily step up and get the job done.

Jackson will be a tough team to beat with returning alot of key positions and having a very talented JV team that will be ready to contribute

I think the SOC will come down to West or Burg. Both return some key positions. It will be Interesting to see who will be calling the plays for burg this year.

Return to “Football”