Why won't the TVC Ohio let us in?

Ironmen98
All State

Re: Why won't the TVC Ohio let us in?

Post by Ironmen98 »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:57 pm It was when the SEOL was disbanding ( I believe early 2000's or late 2000's) TVC was considering bring in Jackson and Warren-- And the superintendent made that statement to the TVC-- and he is still there today. Then a few years later (when Jackson was having trouble with finding a league) Logan and Jackson asked to be considered--- the answer was NO-- because there are still people that remembered what he had said about the TVC. Thats why I dont believe Jackson wont be added anytime soon.--- Love to have them in the TVC--- but sometimes people remember when you think you are "better" than them.
Your not sure if it was early 2000 or late 2000 but you know it was said , yeah ok VC grad.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:57 pm It was when the SEOL was disbanding ( I believe early 2000's or late 2000's) TVC was considering bring in Jackson and Warren-- And the superintendent made that statement to the TVC-- and he is still there today. Then a few years later (when Jackson was having trouble with finding a league) Logan and Jackson asked to be considered--- the answer was NO-- because there are still people that remembered what he had said about the TVC. Thats why I dont believe Jackson wont be added anytime soon.--- Love to have them in the TVC--- but sometimes people remember when you think you are "better" than them.
No one invited Jackson to join the TVC.
Jackson applied for membership once alone and once when they proposed bringing in the remaining members of the SEOAL and making a 3rd division.

Jackson wasn't even mad they got turned down when they applied. They were just trying to find a league and gave it a shot.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:56 pm
No one invited Jackson to join the TVC.
Jackson applied for membership once alone and once when they proposed bringing in the remaining members of the SEOAL and making a 3rd division.

Jackson wasn't even mad they got turned down when they applied. They were just trying to find a league and gave it a shot.
Warren has applied 3 times, maybe 4 since the SEOAL started falling apart. They would have had the votes the last time but they decided to try and make Marietta a package deal and offered a 3 division proposal based solely off of enrollment.
They would have had the votes if they would have just applied alone.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

I guess time will tell......

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:31 am I guess time will tell......
Time will tell what?

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Belpre and Trimble have more boys than N. Y. In last count.

Return to “Football”