Kimes leaving Warren for Parkersburg??

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Re: Kimes leaving Warren for Parkersburg??

Post by Warriors321 »

enigmaax wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:51 am
bigblue52 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:56 am Anyone hearing anything in the rumor mill about who the Warriors might go get? Any ideas?
Saw on OHSAA job posting that the deadline for applications is March 11. Also noteworthy is that the Assistant AD job is posted. In theory, that can expand the applicant pool with an attractive overall hiring package and no obstacles around matching to an open teaching position.
Makes it way easier to hire coaches with that being on the table as well.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

enigmaax wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:00 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:14 pm I do know of a state champion coach that might be interested if they wine and dine him just right. And if the pay, incentives, benni's and perks are sufficient of course. :mrgreen:
Think Howie might want to try a new sport? We have tons of talent coming back which I know is important.
Howie isn't going anywhere and there's plenty of talent coming right where he is. :o

redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

any word on who could be warren's new coach??

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

redblue85 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:40 am any word on who could be warren's new coach??
Deadline for applying is tomorrow so we should know more next week. Haven't heard any names floating around the rumor mill but I'd like to think with the new school and assistant AD position that at least a few qualified candidates will apply.

Go Blue
Arnie
Waterboy

Post by Arnie »

Whs95fan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:46 am
redblue85 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:40 am any word on who could be warren's new coach??
Deadline for applying is tomorrow so we should know more next week. Haven't heard any names floating around the rumor mill but I'd like to think with the new school and assistant AD position that at least a few qualified candidates will apply.
Any news on this?

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Arnie wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm
Any news on this?
I have not heard a lick of news out in my neck of the woods...

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

bigblue52 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:31 am

Any news on this?
I have not heard a lick of news out in my neck of the woods...
It usually takes a while to set up interviews and depending on how many applied, it could take a while to get through the first round.
Then they usually get narrowed down and the candidates that make the final cut are interviewed a second time. Could take 2 to 3 weeks.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Any news on this?
I believe they’re interviewing 6-8 applicants.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

koondoger wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:14 pm I do know of a state champion coach that might be interested if they wine and dine him just right. And if the pay, incentives, benni's and perks are sufficient of course. :mrgreen:
Think Howie might want to try a new sport? We have tons of talent coming back which I know is important.
Howie hasn't won a state championship but you are right to say talent is important to him. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

koondoger wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:53 pm
Howie hasn't won a state championship but you are right to say talent is important to him. :mrgreen:
I think if Howie was coaching our girls team this past season they would have won it all. Hopefully the boys can win one for him in the next couple years.

Return to “Football”