Paint valley 2022

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Re: Paint Valley vs Unioto vs Zane Trace

Post by Svcguru »

Some stats for you guys!

Unioto (points for 202) (points against 61)
Combined Opponents Record 9-16
Best win VInton County 3-2

Paint Valley (points for 188) (points against 168)
Combined Opponents Record 14-11
Best win Blanchester 3-2

Zane Trace (points for 192) (points against 46)
Combined Opponents Record 12-13
Best win Logan Elm 4-1 & Mclain 4-1

My takeaway going forward is all three teams have explosive Offenses. It’s ultimately going to come down to which teams defense steps up! I’ve have seen Zt and Unioto live and have watched film on PV. I said it before the season and still believe ZT is the most complete team overall. With that being said I believe this is up for grabs and wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 of these teams lose one game and share the league title. Some Fun football coming up!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Imo piketon, Huntington, and waverly are better wins than vinton county. Zt has good line on both sides of the ball and strong run game. I don’t feel they can pass at all. Paint valley is very scary on offense and they have the best player in the league. Gonna be a huge second half of the season in the svc

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Rolltanks wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:13 pm Imo piketon, Huntington, and waverly are better wins than vinton county. Zt has good line on both sides of the ball and strong run game. I don’t feel they can pass at all. Paint valley is very scary on offense and they have the best player in the league. Gonna be a huge second half of the season in the svc
Have you watched any ZT games this year? Just curious to what makes you think ZT can’t pass? Zt’s quarterback has looked pretty good honestly. They are definitely more of a running team but when asked he has thrown it well. 27-44 for 454 7tds - 1Int. According to max preps his QB rating is 126.6 which FYI is 10 points higher than Unioto’s starting Qb.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Svcguru wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:21 pm
Rolltanks wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:13 pm Imo piketon, Huntington, and waverly are better wins than vinton county. Zt has good line on both sides of the ball and strong run game. I don’t feel they can pass at all. Paint valley is very scary on offense and they have the best player in the league. Gonna be a huge second half of the season in the svc
Have you watched any ZT games this year? Just curious to what makes you think ZT can’t pass? Zt’s quarterback has looked pretty good honestly. They are definitely more of a running team but when asked he has thrown it well. 27-44 for 454 7tds - 1Int. According to max preps his QB rating is 126.6 which FYI is 10 points higher than Unioto’s starting Qb.
Idc bout qb ratings I’ve seen them plenty of times. I hope that they pass the ball when we play them.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

Gonna be interesting. I think ZT is probably all around better than PV but I feel like PV is a worse matchup for Unioto

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:00 am Gonna be interesting. I think ZT is probably all around better than PV but I feel like PV is a worse matchup for Unioto
They scare me

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

I think as of now, I would go...

ZT
PV
Unioto

As greygoose said, health could play a big factor by the time we get to these games.

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Depth is definitely a factor IMO. PV may have the most talent athlete wise and I think they may have the best player, but they cannot afford an injury. Plus their lack of depth forces two way players to play so many downs. That is why I give ZT and The U the edge. I feel like ZT and The U are more balanced defensively, front seven and back end. They can plug in different pieces to get guys breathers. I like The U versatility. They can spread the ball around the field, but I like ZT matchups in the trenches. Also, weather begins to come into play as well. The evenings getting cooler will help PV believe it or not. With games starting in the 60's rather than the 80's. I feel like the cooler temps make it much easier on two way players. It is going to be an incredible finish. Stay healthy men!

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Paint valley 2022

Post by mattash »

good win

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”