Paint valley 2022

MR305
Freshman Team

Re: Paint valley 2022

Post by MR305 »

Nice evening of work Thursday at the PV combine. Shamblin, a rising junior from GA with a 4.46 40. Fastest time AP Prep has seen this off season so far.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

MR305 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:58 pm Nice evening of work Thursday at the PV combine. Shamblin, a rising Sophia from GA with a 4.46 40. Fastest time AP Prep has seen this off season so far.
Yes, that kid was fast. Believe Chambers ran a 4.48, and weighing over 200 lbs. and looking like a MLB is the impressive part. Think Dom had the best broad jump as well.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:10 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:06 am I was told both of those players have joined the new boys dance team.
Would there be a problem with that?
Whatever makes a kid happy is alright in my book. My post was meant as a joke though.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Can't imagine Dax would play any QB even if he did play after his Tommy John surgery. Baseball is his bread and butter, and his opportunity to play a sport at the college level.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I have the word straight from a good source but I will let time show how this plays out.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Are you guys saying that paint valley qb from last year is not gonna play qb this year? If so I hope that’s the case. He is gonna be the best player in the league and if they limit his touches that’s a huge break for us

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:30 pm Are you guys saying that paint valley qb from last year is not gonna play qb this year? If so I hope that’s the case. He is gonna be the best player in the league and if they limit his touches that’s a huge break for us
I didn't predict that, Cooper will be the QB. The defenses of the SVC are gonna have some problems with the PV offense. Dual threat at QB, best RB in conference, fastest player in the SVC snagging passes and getting a lot of YAC. I also heard the Waverly transfer is no slouch toting the ball either.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bumpy wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:52 pm
Rolltanks wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:30 pm Are you guys saying that paint valley qb from last year is not gonna play qb this year? If so I hope that’s the case. He is gonna be the best player in the league and if they limit his touches that’s a huge break for us
I didn't predict that, Cooper will be the QB. The defenses of the SVC are gonna have some problems with the PV offense. Dual threat at QB, best RB in conference, fastest player in the SVC snagging passes and getting a lot of YAC. I also heard the Waverly transfer is no slouch toting the ball either.
No slouch is an understatement…. Kid is a BEAST!

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Offense should be very fun to watch. I just hope they protect the ball better than last year. Felt like a lot of giveaways in the bigger games.

The defense should be very good also. Can’t wait to see this unit. Not a lot are talking about them, but they will be quite a handful.

Expecting a great fall in Bainbridge! Go Cats!

PVBearcat2012
Freshman Team

Post by PVBearcat2012 »

Bumpy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:05 pm
MR305 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:58 pm Nice evening of work Thursday at the PV combine. Shamblin, a rising Sophia from GA with a 4.46 40. Fastest time AP Prep has seen this off season so far.
Yes, that kid was fast. Believe Chambers ran a 4.48, and weighing over 200 lbs. and looking like a MLB is the impressive part. Think Dom had the best broad jump as well.
Chambers finished the track season on a roll too, running an 11.65 100 and he looks like he has gotten faster since then :shock:

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

I’m guessing good things for this upcoming season for our county friends

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Bumpy wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:52 pm
Let’s not put the cart in front of the horse calling chambers the best running back in the conference. He has to show it on the field and stay healthy. Two things he has yet to show. The kid has a ton of ability and talent. I wish him the best this year.

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Heard a player that once wasnt playing is back to playing, and could help the team out IMO.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Pop-PopFB70
Waterboy

Paint Valley vs Unioto vs Zane Trace

Post by Pop-PopFB70 »

Paint Valley's two losses were to West Jefferson and Washington... Unioto and ZT are undefeated but their non-conference schedule was not nearly as tough as PV's. PV is finally healthy (other than Cole Miller out for the season) and looking like a team everyone expected before the season started... Unioto and ZT will be undefeated when they meet 9/30. PV gets them back to back week 8 and week 9. Which of those three teams do you think has the best chance to go undefeated in conference? If I had to bet my house... I'd say PV. Thoughts?

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Re: Paint Valley vs Unioto vs Zane Trace

Post by Bdog_198807 »

I'm a paint valley fan but my guess would be Unioto.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

2 things must happen for PV to beat U and ZT, the defense has to get at least a little bit better in the next 2 games. And no significant injuries leading up to week 8, we have the least depth of the 3 contenders.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

We need to fix some things on def lot of young guys so we lack consistency. Paint valley is the team to beat, hopefully we can stay healthy.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

But a positive for the tanks is you will have to score points if you want to beat us because the offense is firing right now and I think it will be hard to replicate everything we do in practice

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Given how far some of the games are out, going to come down to health to even discuss these games at this point.

Return to “Football”