Time for Ironton to take a new approach?

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Time for Ironton to take a new approach?

Post by BigBoneJerome »

I doubt anyone joins the new conference and I doubt they go anywhere else do to travel. Why not focus on getting the league better and they can do that by encouraging kids from districts of league teams to stay. Other districts kids are open game if they want to come to Ironton. Just a thought

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Re: Time for Ironton to take a new approach?

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Ironton also has the best social media team around. Use they to promote the conference and players. It will only make the conference better

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

BigBoneJerome wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:22 am I doubt anyone joins the new conference and I doubt they go anywhere else do to travel. Why not focus on getting the league better and they can do that by encouraging kids from districts of league teams to stay. Other districts kids are open game if they want to come to Ironton. Just a thought
Is Ironton changing leagues?

Kirtland8O
Waterboy

Post by Kirtland8O »

It would be a great start if they did some things different to get them on our level. It gets old beating a mediocre program.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Kirtland8O wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:25 pm It would be a great start if they did some things different to get them on our level. It gets old beating a mediocre program.
Probably what Versailles is thinking about you 🤣

Return to “Football”