Re: Vinton County Vikings 2022

Post by VC Buck Killer »

Watched this today. Good stuff

The County Resident
Riding the Bench

Post by The County Resident »

Dundas wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:22 pm https://fb.watch/dYC3NZxNvf/
Love these type of videos that TJ has made for the kids. He knows what the kids love these days and molds to them. There’s a reason VC has more kids showing up for football than they’ve had in the last 10-15 years.

Union Local Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Union Local Kid »

I truly think this year and next will be something the VC community has wanted to see for 20+ years.

TrumpTrain
Waterboy

Post by TrumpTrain »

Good stuff going on in VC 👍

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

[quote=Dundas post_id=2003196 time=1656544959 user_id=550]
https://fb.watch/dYC3NZxNvf/
[/quote]
Nice recruitment video 😏

Albundy33
Riding the Bench

Post by Albundy33 »

Well I personally think it’s a good video like how they are pushing out what they are doing don’t feel that that is recruiting just giving their community and fans and the kids something to be excited about congratulations vc looks like things are turning around

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

hsfbfan wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:36 am
Nice recruitment video 😏
You guys worry about keeping a coach longer than a couple seasons down there in rocket land :mrgreen: Then maybe you can put out your own “recruitment” video. lol Can’t wait to whup that aszz again in week 10 :o

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Nice recruitment video 😏

Ha

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

VC Buck Killer wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:30 am
Nice recruitment video 😏
You guys worry about keeping a coach longer than a couple seasons down there in rocket land :mrgreen: Then maybe you can put out your own “recruitment” video. lol Can’t wait to whup that aszz again in week 10 :o
A couple seasons? They’re changing every couple weeks. 😂

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I have been on a self-imposed hiatus from social media, facebook, instagram, and especially this forum. But I am hearing rumblings on Main Street and at the coffee bar Smoke and Beans, Vinton County may be the recipients of alleged move-ins. How is that? Always in the past, Vinton County could make an all-star and/or hall of fame team of individuals that HAD transferred out of the county. So, if it is true, and we have other communities questioning "Why..?" I want you to know, I feel your pain. However, high school sports are a small part of who we are and what we do, and how we treat each other. To those who may be losing kids, it will get better. To the kids who come, welcome, you will not experience more love, more excitement, and/or genuine feelings of togetherness than you have ever felt by a community like ours.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:34 am I have been on a self-imposed hiatus from social media, facebook, instagram, and especially this forum. But I am hearing rumblings on Main Street and at the coffee bar Smoke and Beans, Vinton County may be the recipients of alleged move-ins. How is that? Always in the past, Vinton County could make an all-star and/or hall of fame team of individuals that HAD transferred out of the county. So, if it is true, and we have other communities questioning "Why..?" I want you to know, I feel your pain. However, high school sports are a small part of who we are and what we do, and how we treat each other. To those who may be losing kids, it will get better. To the kids who come, welcome, you will not experience more love, more excitement, and/or genuine feelings of togetherness than you have ever felt by a community like ours.
I hope Vin County gets some good transfers so that our game will at least be competitive this year. They decided not to play us last year so hopefully this year they honor the commitment to play us.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:44 am
hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:34 am I have been on a self-imposed hiatus from social media, facebook, instagram, and especially this forum. But I am hearing rumblings on Main Street and at the coffee bar Smoke and Beans, Vinton County may be the recipients of alleged move-ins. How is that? Always in the past, Vinton County could make an all-star and/or hall of fame team of individuals that HAD transferred out of the county. So, if it is true, and we have other communities questioning "Why..?" I want you to know, I feel your pain. However, high school sports are a small part of who we are and what we do, and how we treat each other. To those who may be losing kids, it will get better. To the kids who come, welcome, you will not experience more love, more excitement, and/or genuine feelings of togetherness than you have ever felt by a community like ours.
I hope Vin County gets some good transfers so that our game will at least be competitive this year. They decided not to play us last year so hopefully this year they honor the commitment to play us.
For the love of everything holy, could you stop being a troll. This is why Trimble has a bad name on here, and why I never post on here anymore.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:47 am
For the love of everything holy, could you stop being a troll. This is why Trimble has a bad name on here, and why I never post on here anymore.
What are you crying about? You are on here 24/7. Do you not have a life? Every time I log on you are on here and everyone is talking about it. Does your job not keep you busy enough? I am not trolling I'm just supporting the Tomcats like I do in every sport win or lose. You could try and do the same instead of being afraid to say anything. :oops:

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:55 am
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:47 am

What are you crying about? You are on here 24/7. Do you not have a life? Every time I log on you are on here and everyone is talking about it. Does your job not keep you busy enough? I am not trolling I'm just supporting the Tomcats like I do in every sport win or lose. You could try and do the same instead of being afraid to say anything. :oops:
Keep doing what your doing then idc, if that's how you put it. But before saying they didn't play us last year, is a lie. We had covid issues and canceled. I post more on yappi, I only scroll these forums lmfao

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:10 am
VC Buck Killer wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:30 am
Nice recruitment video 😏
A couple seasons? They’re changing every couple weeks. 😂
Truth.

Albundy33
Riding the Bench

Post by Albundy33 »

I’m pretty sure Trimble canceled last years game because vc played Zane trace last year

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

I love it when you get the opportunity to make it out to the library so you can make your weekly posts. Pretty sure you guys decided not to play since you only had 20 something available players. Hopefully you can actually play this year and get beat down on the field . Maybe you guys can recruit some players in from over the hill and keep it close when the Vikings take your cats to the woodshed 😂.
Can’t wait to see your reply next week. More important, I can’t wait to see your ready made excuses in a few weeks

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

VC Buck Killer wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:55 pm
I love it when you get the opportunity to make it out to the library so you can make your weekly posts. Pretty sure you guys decided not to play since you only had 20 something available players. Hopefully you can actually play this year and get beat down on the field . Maybe you guys can recruit some players in from over the hill and keep it close when the Vikings take your cats to the woodshed 😂.
Can’t wait to see your reply next week. More important, I can’t wait to see your ready made excuses in a few weeks
I'm glad you came on here to provide some motivational material for the coaches and the boys on the team, even if you are a Tomcat just trying to get them fired up. I think it will work. :D

Return to “Football”