Trimble's Cameron Kittle Ohio State Spring Game

Omega
SEOPS H

Trimble's Cameron Kittle Ohio State Spring Game

Post by Omega »

Former Trimble Tomcat Cameron Kittle came up with a nifty interception during last weekend's Ohio State spring game. Check out the 16:40 mark on the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJFMmpFxpk

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble's Cameron Kittle Ohio State Spring Game

Post by Wings Teaford »

Looked to me like he was beat but he did recover real nice. Hope he does well.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

What other school in the area can say they had a former player get a pick in tOSU spring game?

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Carrico didn't get a pick, but saw that he did get in the game.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

transplant wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:31 pm Carrico didn't get a pick, but saw that he did get in the game.
Carrico played 22 snaps at linebacker plus one play on special teams. He played with the third team defense which really is not bad for a red shirt freshman from Southern Ohio.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... -scrimmage

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Agreed.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Kittles made some nice plays and was around the football several times. Saved a sure TD with some nice quickness. I didn’t realize he was a SEO guy. Nice job!! Carrico was around the ball a few times too. Showed improvement in the pursuit angle dept. 4-2-5 gonna create opportunities for one and may hurt the other some. Nice to see SEO represented. Hard work pays off!!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

JChipwood wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:08 pm Kittles made some nice plays and was around the football several times. Saved a sure TD with some nice quickness. I didn’t realize he was a SEO guy. Nice job!! Carrico was around the ball a few times too. Showed improvement in the pursuit angle dept. 4-2-5 gonna create opportunities for one and may hurt the other some. Nice to see SEO represented. Hard work pays off!!

Eleven Warriors had an article that projected Carrico as first on the depth chart for SAM linebacker. Of course with Knowles as the new DC and his 4-2-5 alignment, I am not sure if that translates to starting or even that much playing time for Ironton alum.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... epth-chart

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Omega wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:51 pm
JChipwood wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:08 pm Kittles made some nice plays and was around the football several times. Saved a sure TD with some nice quickness. I didn’t realize he was a SEO guy. Nice job!! Carrico was around the ball a few times too. Showed improvement in the pursuit angle dept. 4-2-5 gonna create opportunities for one and may hurt the other some. Nice to see SEO represented. Hard work pays off!!

Eleven Warriors had an article that projected Carrico as first on the depth chart for SAM linebacker. Of course with Knowles as the new DC and his 4-2-5 alignment, I am not sure if that translates to starting or even that much playing time for Ironton alum.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... epth-chart
If they recruit kids from Kirtland that moves him to #2. Cant beat them collectively or individually.

Return to “Football”