Oak Hill Football Job

OaksGuy
Waterboy

Oak Hill Football Job

Post by OaksGuy »

Apparently the next head coach will most likely be a preacher from a local church here in Oak Hill. He’s currently coaching and teaching at River Valley. A lot of the community already supporting him to be the next head coach. Seems like the type of person we need right now with everything going on. Doesn’t have head coaching experience, but could be exactly what our kids need at the moment. If all the things I’m hearing about him are true, he sounds like the right man for the job!

Meanmuggin
Waterboy

Re: Oak Hill Football Job

Post by Meanmuggin »

OaksGuy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:18 pm Apparently the next head coach will most likely be a preacher from a local church here in Oak Hill. He’s currently coaching and teaching at River Valley. A lot of the community already supporting him to be the next head coach. Seems like the type of person we need right now with everything going on. Doesn’t have head coaching experience, but could be exactly what our kids need at the moment. If all the things I’m hearing about him are true, he sounds like the right man for the job!
I heard today that 2 of the Jr high coaches are up for the job. Pretty sure 1 of them already said no.

OH FAN
Waterboy

Re: Oak Hill Football Job

Post by OH FAN »

I heard they offered it to one of jr high coaches and he said no way.

Return to “Football”