2022 Racine Football

The Butcher
Waterboy

2022 Racine Football

Post by The Butcher »

How has it been going this offseason? Who do they play?

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
hannancoach
JV Team

Re: 2022 Racine Football

Post by hannancoach »

Dont be running that picket fence play against us this fall.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Who the he11 is Racine?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Be nice to see Southern win their non league games and bring those playoff points to the table in the league. I think they have a shot and 3rd in the Hocking this year. If they improve a bunch they might fight for 2nd.

MeigsCountySchools
Waterboy

Post by MeigsCountySchools »

Southern is 100% going in the right direction. Maybe not today, maybe not for a few years but they will compete with Trimble if Coach Wilford stays long enough.

I am not sure if they will be top 2-3 as posted before but they will score some points this year!

MeigsCountySchools
Waterboy

Southern is 100% going in the right direction. Maybe not today, maybe not for a few years but they will compete with Trimble if Coach Wilford stays long enough.

I am not sure if they will be top 2-3 as posted before but they will score some points this year!

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:20 am Be nice to see Southern win their non league games and bring those playoff points to the table in the league. I think they have a shot and 3rd in the Hocking this year. If they improve a bunch they might fight for 2nd.
Good luck to Thimble in the playoffs being in the same regions as Fort Frye and NY this year. :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:10 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:20 am Be nice to see Southern win their non league games and bring those playoff points to the table in the league. I think they have a shot and 3rd in the Hocking this year. If they improve a bunch they might fight for 2nd.
Good luck to Thimble in the playoffs being in the same regions as Fort Frye and NY this year. :mrgreen:
How many state championship games have those two been in in the past 10 years? That's what I thought. Carry on.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:58 pm
Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:10 am
How many state championship games have those two been in in the past 10 years? That's what I thought. Carry on.
How many players from those "state championship games" are still on the team up there at Thimble? You got you a red shirt program going up there do you? :lol:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

MeigsCountySchools wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:36 am Southern is 100% going in the right direction. Maybe not today, maybe not for a few years but they will compete with Trimble if Coach Wilford stays long enough.

If Coach Cassie is so good how come he is ducking Wahama after this fall? Must be a drop in talent coming. Or maybe Wahama has been practicing some of those trick plays he cant seem to defend.

The road to the TVC crown runs through Reedsville!
*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Titletown TVC wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:38 pm
MeigsCountySchools wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:36 am Southern is 100% going in the right direction. Maybe not today, maybe not for a few years but they will compete with Trimble if Coach Wilford stays long enough.

If Coach Cassie is so good how come he is ducking Wahama after this fall? Must be a drop in talent coming. Or maybe Wahama has been practicing some of those trick plays he cant seem to defend.
I heard about that. It's a shame that Southern is scared to play Wahama after they assured everyone that isn't why they wanted them out of the league. Ol Danny knew what he was doing and now Cassie won't have to play them anymore. It's a shame to end a long standing tradition out of fear of a little competition. You know that I know.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Southern's never no good anyway. Did they ever beat Wahama? I know they never beat Trimble that I ever heard about anyway. I think they are a baseball school and don't care to much about football.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
MeigsCountySchools
Waterboy

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:03 am

Southern's never no good anyway. Did they ever beat Wahama? I know they never beat Trimble that I ever heard about anyway. I think they are a baseball school and don't care to much about football.
Southern beat Wahama pretty regularly at the end of Wahamas tenure in the TVC... and I would say they are a Basketball School that does very well in Baseball and have had some recent success in Football in the last ten years.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

MeigsCountySchools wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:07 am

Southern beat Wahama pretty regularly at the end of Wahamas tenure in the TVC... and I would say they are a Basketball School that does very well in Baseball and have had some recent success in Football in the last ten years.
I remember when they used to cry the blues about getting beaten in basketball at Wahama. Seemed like anytime Southern was near the top of the Hocking they would lose to Wahama and that would knock them out of contention for the league championship. Was told that's why they desperately wanted Wahama out of the league.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

MeigsCountySchools wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:07 am

So what did they get, three wins against them? What's that make the overall record v. Wahama?

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Who will be the qB in town? Heard they got a Meggs transfer with experience. He makes them an instant title threat from what the boys at the butcher shop been saying.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
High Fade
Waterboy

Post by High Fade »

What’s Willford’s record against teams with winning records? How about his biggest rival, Eastern?

High Fade
Waterboy

Post by High Fade »

What is Willford’s record against Eastern?

Return to “Football”