Ironton - Jaquez Keyes makes College Commitment

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Re: Ironton - Jaquez Keyes makes College Commitment

Post by GalliaTribe »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:27 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:19 pm I still don’t understand why he didn’t get the ball more vs wheelersburg in the playoff game. He was nonexistent.
I don’t either, I believe he’ll get his share this year.
Congrats to the Keyes kid. I believe his dad works for a recruiting service which probably helps. He most definitely deserves more carries, but will be hard to do with only 1 football on the field, and you have all these backs that have been promised to touch the ball:
Carter
Keyes
Wilson
Huntington high kid
Pittman from Ashland if he comes

*Going to be interesting to see how coach keeps all these kids happy.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

GalliaTribe wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:34 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:27 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:19 pm I still don’t understand why he didn’t get the ball more vs wheelersburg in the playoff game. He was nonexistent.
I don’t either, I believe he’ll get his share this year.
Congrats to the Keyes kid. I believe his dad works for a recruiting service which probably helps. He most definitely deserves more carries, but will be hard to do with only 1 football on the field, and you have all these backs that have been promised to touch the ball:
Carter
Keyes
Wilson
Huntington high kid
Pittman from Ashland if he comes

*Going to be interesting to see how coach keeps all these kids happy.
Is there something to this rumor of Pittman from Ashland coming to Ironton? I assume you are talking about the WR? If so he wouldn’t be getting any carries anyways. He’s like 6’3 lol.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

You can never have too much talent.Just means less players going both ways,which is a good thing.

Return to “Football”