Ironton has top 4 RBS in SEO

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Ironton has top 4 RBS in SEO

Post by countywide35 »

GalliaTribe wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:50 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:04 am
Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:21 am

And then 40 yrs went by and football evolved into a pass 1st game.

They only play the style you are talking about primarily in small, malnourished areas like seo cause they don't have the talent to execute a modern offense year in & out. They have to run the ball mostly.And in basketball they best be able to shoot cause they cant play above the rim year in and year out. They have to play peach basket basketball and pray for the best.And when they do see a team who can, they get washed.
Really, dang man I didn't realize all of that stuff. So according to your philosophy teams like Kirtland and Clinton Massie must not have the talent to execute these modern offenses year in and year out then, interesting concept you've got going for yourself there.
Kirtland doesn’t even have open enrollment. That’s a fact Jack! Look it up.

Kirtland in Lake County and I wanna say maybe Mentor and
Snt INg are stones throw away. I would assume Kirtland prolly gets some pretty good athletes from them as well.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

Post by Chilly_D_Castro »

greygoose wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:04 am
Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:21 am
greygoose wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:33 pm

If I'm doing that then I'm going to try and lineup to stop the run, as the legendary coach Woody Hayes said, "there's 3 things that can happen when you pass and 2 of them are bad."
And then 40 yrs went by and football evolved into a pass 1st game.

They only play the style you are talking about primarily in small, malnourished areas like seo cause they don't have the talent to execute a modern offense year in & out. They have to run the ball mostly.And in basketball they best be able to shoot cause they cant play above the rim year in and year out. They have to play peach basket basketball and pray for the best.And when they do see a team who can, they get washed.
Really, dang man I didn't realize all of that stuff. So according to your philosophy teams like Kirtland and Clinton Massie must not have the talent to execute these modern offenses year in and year out then, interesting concept you've got going for yourself there.
No they don't.

greyghost
Waterboy

Post by greyghost »

Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:47 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:43 am
bigblue4life wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:10 am Aris Pittman and Baily Thacker from Ashland transferred to Ironton. Aris just got an offer from UK on the 27th of May.
Not bad considering he's not even listed on the 247recruiting site, he's young so I'm sure they'll be more to come.
A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Defending Ironton in the red zone is gonna be hella fun for d5 seo teams huh? Lol
Nah, they'll be lined up in a power formation and just run the ball. :shock:

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

greyghost wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:21 am

Not bad considering he's not even listed on the 247recruiting site, he's young so I'm sure they'll be more to come.
A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Defending Ironton in the red zone is gonna be hella fun for d5 seo teams huh? Lol
A great way to tribute the passing of coach miller. Hang 50 on his old team on his field. Lol

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I’m going to find you c.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

artisgilmore wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:33 pm I’m going to find you c.
He was just in Boston :shock:

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

artisgilmore wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:33 pm I’m going to find you c.
I'm wondering why pointing out the obvious that Ironton is loaded with talent gets the auto response of trolling but the same clowns who do it bellyache about trolling. It has to be trolling because none of the commentary about ilegal whatever is never posted with evidence of it.

And THIS 👈 "chilli" will send u an addy. 😉

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

greyghost wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:21 am

A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

All those weapons on the outside and the #1 RB in Ohio to boot.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1654208381847.jpg

Return to “Football”