Ironton has top 4 RBS in SEO

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Ironton has top 4 RBS in SEO

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Great time to be a fighting tiger fan....

Keep them coming baby

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton has top 4 RBS in SEO

Post by noreply66 »

Let's see the facts

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol he's right they are loaded

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

4 did another announce they are coming?

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Seems to me they have 2 D1 kids, a kid from Huntington that probably won’t end up happy with the carries he gets, and someone else I guess? Maybe you’re talking about Wilson? There are better backs than both Felder and Wilson in SEO lmao…..

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:54 pm Seems to me they have 2 D1 kids, a kid from Huntington that probably won’t end up happy with the carries he gets, and someone else I guess? Maybe you’re talking about Wilson? There are better backs than both Felder and Wilson in SEO lmao…..
Copas?? Kid from Northwest maybe is who they're talking about, didn't he head that way

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

This will be screenshot and put in locker rooms for Ironton week.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:40 pm This will be screenshot and put in locker rooms for Ironton week.
One things for certain it's going to be a dog fight every week going up against Ironton.

bigblue4life
Riding the Bench

Post by bigblue4life »

Aris Pittman and Baily Thacker from Ashland transferred to Ironton. Aris just got an offer from UK on the 27th of May.

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

Post by Chilly_D_Castro »

bigblue4life wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:10 am Aris Pittman and Baily Thacker from Ashland transferred to Ironton. Aris just got an offer from UK on the 27th of May.
Pittmans is a WR. Thackers is a QB.

Keys is the premier back
Carter is the fullback
Felder is a hybrid/ RB & Wr

No idea what op is talkin bout. 🤷‍♂️

bigblue4life
Riding the Bench

Post by bigblue4life »

Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:40 am
bigblue4life wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:10 am Aris Pittman and Baily Thacker from Ashland transferred to Ironton. Aris just got an offer from UK on the 27th of May.
Pittmans is a WR. Thackers is a QB.

Keys is the premier back
Carter is the fullback
Felder is a hybrid/ RB & Wr

No idea what op is talkin bout. 🤷‍♂️
Yes I know what position Pittman and Thacker are. I didn't know which Ironton Thread to post in about them and this was the first thread I came to.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Not bad considering he's not even listed on the 247recruiting site, he's young so I'm sure they'll be more to come.

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

greygoose wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:43 am
Not bad considering he's not even listed on the 247recruiting site, he's young so I'm sure they'll be more to come.
A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Defending Ironton in the red zone is gonna be hella fun for d5 seo teams huh? Lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:47 pm
A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Defending Ironton in the red zone is gonna be hella fun for d5 seo teams huh? Lol
Who knows, Perkins only had what 29 catches last season their identity is a running team so makes it easier guarding guys in the red zone. Think you might also be program sizing some of these guys by an inch or 2, lol.

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

greygoose wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:28 pm

A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Who knows, Perkins only had what 29 catches last season their identity is a running team so makes it easier guarding guys in the red zone. Think you might also be program sizing some of these guys by an inch or 2, lol.
I share how they are listed

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Well they also have an all D1 backfield too. Two ranked commits back there also. Pick ya poison I guess.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:21 pm

A 6ft4 WR & a 6ft4 TE.

Well they also have an all D1 backfield too. Two ranked commits back there also. Pick ya poison I guess.
If I'm doing that then I'm going to try and lineup to stop the run, as the legendary coach Woody Hayes said, "there's 3 things that can happen when you pass and 2 of them are bad."

Chilly_D_Castro
Freshman Team

greygoose wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:33 pm

If I'm doing that then I'm going to try and lineup to stop the run, as the legendary coach Woody Hayes said, "there's 3 things that can happen when you pass and 2 of them are bad."
And then 40 yrs went by and football evolved into a pass 1st game.

They only play the style you are talking about primarily in small, malnourished areas like seo cause they don't have the talent to execute a modern offense year in & out. They have to run the ball mostly.And in basketball they best be able to shoot cause they cant play above the rim year in and year out. They have to play peach basket basketball and pray for the best.And when they do see a team who can, they get washed.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:21 am

They only play the style you are talking about primarily in small, malnourished areas like seo cause they don't have the talent to execute a modern offense year in & out. They have to run the ball mostly.And in basketball they best be able to shoot cause they cant play above the rim year in and year out. They have to play peach basket basketball and pray for the best.And when they do see a team who can, they get washed.
Really, dang man I didn't realize all of that stuff. So according to your philosophy teams like Kirtland and Clinton Massie must not have the talent to execute these modern offenses year in and year out then, interesting concept you've got going for yourself there.

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

greygoose wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:04 am
Chilly_D_Castro wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:21 am

Really, dang man I didn't realize all of that stuff. So according to your philosophy teams like Kirtland and Clinton Massie must not have the talent to execute these modern offenses year in and year out then, interesting concept you've got going for yourself there.
Kirtland doesn’t even have open enrollment. That’s a fact Jack! Look it up.

Return to “Football”