4. Meigs
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

Hocking:

1. Trimble

2. Waterford

The rest
Trust me on this. Coop will have those RV boys Mulga Road Tough. No way they finish that low. I see them at 4.
Who is RV’s coach?

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: TVC 2022

Post by Dundas »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:11 pm
Wellston Ironman wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:10 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:32 pm I’d guess:

1. Nelsonville

2. Vinton Co

3. Athens
4. Meigs
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

Hocking:

1. Trimble

2. Waterford

The rest
Trust me on this. Coop will have those RV boys Mulga Road Tough. No way they finish that low. I see them at 4.
Who is RV’s coach?
Coach Cooper. Former assistant at Wellston. I can’t remember his first name. Maybe Scott? Ryan Stewart, former VC assistant is helping Coop at RV. I have no doubts they will make the program better. I’m with WellstonIronman on this, I think RV will be the most improved team in the Ohio Division.

I think the Ohio Champion will be crowned in week 9. VC hosting NY will be a dandy. I’m also looking forward to the Vikings playing the Tomcats this year. This matchup hasn’t happened since 1994 and should be a good one as well.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Dundas wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:33 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:11 pm
Wellston Ironman wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:10 pm

Who is RV’s coach?
Coach Cooper. Former assistant at Wellston. I can’t remember his first name. Maybe Scott? Ryan Stewart, former VC assistant is helping Coop at RV. I have no doubts they will make the program better. I’m with WellstonIronman on this, I think RV will be the most improved team in the Ohio Division.

I think the Ohio Champion will be crowned in week 9. VC hosting NY will be a dandy. I’m also looking forward to the Vikings playing the Tomcats this year. This matchup hasn’t happened since 1994 and should be a good one as well.
Well RV is never good so not crazy to have them 6th. 4th-6th a crap shoot I feel.

MeigsCountySchools
Waterboy

Post by MeigsCountySchools »

I don't think Nelsonville-York will be that much better than the rest of the Ohio. It should be pretty wide open.

I do believe Trimble is that far ahead of the Hocking with Waterford following. I think Southern and Eastern should be in the running for 3-4 .

I wish Trimble would have kept Fort Frye on the schedule, it was lopsided this past year but most years it would be a great game, I think Fort Frye would win a large percentage of the time but it would be a good test for both teams that would benefit both come playoff time.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

TVC Ohio numbers are

D3 Athens 299
D4 Vinton Co 225
D5 Meigs 200
D5 River Valley 196
D5 Alexander 195
D5 Wellston 170
D6 Nelsonville 122

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Nelsonville Vs Trimble week 1 potential playoff preview???

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

TVC Hocking numbers:
D6 Belpre 123
D6 Trimble 122
D7 Federal Hocking 110
D7 Southern 93
D7 Waterford 88
D7 Eastern 81
D7 South Gallia 81

I don't know if Fed is back to the Hocking yet.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:12 pm Nelsonville Vs Trimble week 1 potential playoff preview???
Wouldn't that be something!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Ready for week 1, should be another good one! Trimble comes to NY for the first time with a full crowd since 2018. With it being on a Friday this year I expect a good crowd from both sides. No longer competing with parade day at Parade of the Hills.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

NY BUCK wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:41 pm Ready for week 1, should be another good one! Trimble comes to NY for the first time with a full crowd since 2018. With it being on a Friday this year I expect a good crowd from both sides. No longer competing with parade day at Parade of the Hills.
Major props to both these schools and football programs for the level of success they both seem to have year in and year out, seeing those low numbers as an outsider really makes me respect them even more. 👊

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

MeigsCountySchools wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:48 am I don't think Nelsonville-York will be that much better than the rest of the Ohio. It should be pretty wide open.

I do believe Trimble is that far ahead of the Hocking with Waterford following. I think Southern and Eastern should be in the running for 3-4 .

I wish Trimble would have kept Fort Frye on the schedule, it was lopsided this past year but most years it would be a great game, I think Fort Frye would win a large percentage of the time but it would be a good test for both teams that would benefit both come playoff time.
Well, Thimble is now in the same region as Fort Frye, so no way they want the brakes beaten off of them twice on one season by the same team. I don't look for those two to play in the regular season for the foreseeable future. But, can't dodge them in the playoffs. :o

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Scrimmages feel free to correct me or add to it.

Alexander
Aug. 5th @ Eastern

Athens
Aug. 6th @ West Muskingum
Aug. 12th VS Trimble

Meigs
Aug. 6th VS Fairland

Nelsonville-York
Aug. 6th @ Logan
Aug. 12th @ New Lexington

River Valley
Aug. 6th Portsmouth
Aug. 12th @ Oak Hill

Vinton County
Aug. 6th Chillicothe & Portsmouth West.(Might be wrong on this)
Aug. 12th @ Coal Grove

Wellston
Aug. 6th Rock Hill
Aug. 12th @ Scioto Northwest

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

NY BUCK wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:59 pm Scrimmages feel free to correct me or add to it.

Alexander
Aug. 5th @ Eastern

Athens
Aug. 6th @ West Muskingum
Aug. 12th VS Trimble

Meigs
Aug. 6th VS Fairland

Nelsonville-York
Aug. 6th @ Logan
Aug. 12th @ New Lexington

River Valley
Aug. 6th Portsmouth
Aug. 12th @ Oak Hill

Vinton County
Aug. 6th Chillicothe & Portsmouth West.(Might be wrong on this)
Aug. 12th @ Coal Grove

Wellston
Aug. 6th Rock Hill
Aug. 12th @ Scioto Northwest
VC

August 6th Vs Chillicothe, Portsmouth West and Columbus South @ VC

August 12th Vs Coal Grove @ Cabel Midland WV

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:03 am
MeigsCountySchools wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:48 am I don't think Nelsonville-York will be that much better than the rest of the Ohio. It should be pretty wide open.

Well, Thimble is now in the same region as Fort Frye, so no way they want the brakes beaten off of them twice on one season by the same team. I don't look for those two to play in the regular season for the foreseeable future. But, can't dodge them in the playoffs. :o
You make it to a few state championship games, then we'll talk. Until then, carry on.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

1. Nelsonville

2. Vinton Co

3. Athens
4. Meigs
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

Hocking:

1. Trimble

2. Waterford

The rest
Meigs will make a run at it this year. Got some new blood and things are going very well. Could be a year to have fun with it.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

*D1* wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:06 pm

1. Nelsonville

2. Vinton Co

3. Athens
4. Meigs
5. Wellston
6. River Valley
7. Alexander

Hocking:

1. Trimble

2. Waterford

The rest
Meigs will make a run at it this year. Got some new blood and things are going very well. Could be a year to have fun with it.
Meigs will make a run for sure, but it will be a run for the basement of the league. They'll challenge RV and Alexander for last place.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:02 pm

You make it to a few state championship games, then we'll talk. Until then, carry on.

How many players from those "state championship games" are still on the team up there at Thimble? You got you a red shirt program going up there do you? :lol:

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Calvin wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:23 am

How many players from those "state championship games" are still on the team up there at Thimble? You got you a red shirt program going up there do you? :lol:
I take it your team has never been in a state championship game. PM me and I'll tell you what it's like. :o

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:04 pm
Calvin wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:23 am

I take it your team has never been in a state championship game. PM me and I'll tell you what it's like. :o
Pretty sure Fort Frye showed Thimble last season how far removed they are from any team they've ever had that had a deep playoff run. And didn't you say Thimble graduated some "legends" off of last years team? With all they graduated I understand why they dodged Fort in the regular season and why Thimble has to be praying that they don't face them in the playoffs. Surely they don't want the brakes beaten off of them again. :mrgreen:

Albundy33
Freshman Team

Post by Albundy33 »

How do the other teams in the ohio keep up with ny what does Athens have and vc I hear things are turning around at vc with the new coach hope it’s true I’d like to see the vc ny rivalry from the 90’s come back

Return to “Football”