SEOPS HO

Re: Galloway TE Chillicothe

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

That’s awesome!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Seems to be putting in the work teams wanna see. I suspect his 4.82 will be a 4.62 by his senior season. His hands look good on the videos. Be interesting to see if a high school team can use his physical mismatches, a lot of schools can’t.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Not sure what Chillicothe has planned for him this year.
Doesn't look like it will really matter though.
His off-season work/camps have been very impressive.
Congratulations to him, what a talent and opportunity for that young man.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Very impressed with the work he has put in this offseason Underarmor camp Mvp Auburn camp mvp and offered and just picked up an offer from Lane kiffin down at ole miss LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Kentucky offers thus far in SEC country measured in at 6’4 224 pounds and clocked a 4.8 40 at bama yesterday clean route running massive hands like someone said I’m very interested to see if Chillicothe can use him in a major way this season congrats to the kid def something we haven’t seen in Chillicothe probably since Garin Veris as far as recruiting hype

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:49 pm Very impressed with the work he has put in this offseason Underarmor camp Mvp Auburn camp mvp and offered and just picked up an offer from Lane kiffin down at ole miss LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Kentucky offers thus far in SEC country measured in at 6’4 224 pounds and clocked a 4.8 40 at bama yesterday clean route running massive hands like someone said I’m very interested to see if Chillicothe can use him in a major way this season congrats to the kid def something we haven’t seen in Chillicothe probably since Garin Veris as far as recruiting hype
Barefooted and must’ve really mashed the measuring bar down on his head for a flat 6’4. Thought he’d be 6’4 3/4 to 6’5 1/4 on the official college measurements

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

The potential for this kid is off the charts.. he checks box after box for what these schools are looking for in todays TE. Curious to see just how high his recruitment can go.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:34 am The potential for this kid is off the charts.. he checks box after box for what these schools are looking for in todays TE. Curious to see just how high his recruitment can go.
Will Ironton start to look at him now with this latest news? :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Post by MyBodyDifferent »

Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:45 am
SciotoCfootball wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:34 am The potential for this kid is off the charts.. he checks box after box for what these schools are looking for in todays TE. Curious to see just how high his recruitment can go.
Maybe maybe not really has nothing to do with how well he's been performing in camps this summer??

*MrFirstTake*
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

MyBodyDifferent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:04 pm
Maybe maybe not really has nothing to do with how well he's been performing in camps this summer??
Really? So I guess you're saying him doing well in camps has noting to do with whether he's a good player or not?

MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

No I'm saying wether Ironton looks at him or not had nothing to do with it smh

*MrFirstTake*
MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Really? So I guess you're saying him doing well in camps has noting to do with whether he's a good player or not?
I never said that you literally made every bit of that up I was saying doesn't matter if Ironton looks at him contacts recruits him it has nothing to do with him performing well in camps he's doing well because he's good not because Ironton will start looking at him or whatever goofy shxt you want to make up and joke about

*MrFirstTake*
MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Funny how a kid at Chillicothe has a whole topic about him and you bring Ironton??

*MrFirstTake*
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

What grade is this young man in?

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Going into his Junior year, i think.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

MyBodyDifferent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:08 pm
Calvin wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:06 pm

I never said that you literally made every bit of that up I was saying doesn't matter if Ironton looks at him contacts recruits him it has nothing to do with him performing well in camps he's doing well because he's good not because Ironton will start looking at him or whatever goofy shxt you want to make up and joke about
Funny thing, I never said you said any of that, I just asked a question but you on the other hand did make up everything you claim I said. Are you angry at Ironton? You seem angry. :mrgreen:

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Keep Ironton out of it.
This kids recruiting can't go much higher.
Already offered by Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and all major big SEC schools. Big time major college football programs want him.
Next stop after that would be NFL.

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 am Keep Ironton out of it.
Already offered by Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and all major big SEC schools. Big time major college football programs want him.
Wow , Chillicothe should easily be the favorites to win the FAC.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

Is Ironton really after this kid?

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:57 am
Wow , Chillicothe should easily be the favorites to win the FAC.
1 player doesn't make a whole team and Jackson seems to return alot. Should be a interesting year in the fac

Return to “Football”