Galloway TE Chillicothe

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Galloway TE Chillicothe

Post by greygoose »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:03 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:37 pm
If Jackson needs locker room material to beat Chillicothe, I think they may already be in trouble or not as good as they think they are. Truth is Jackson has several football players each year graduate and go play D1 college football, OU, WVU, etc.
Galloway is one player, a tight end.
Who knows yet what he has with him?
What was the score last year?
Don't put unnecessary pressure on this kid, obviously he's a very talented player with a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Ok I'll bite because you dropped some information that I had no idea about. Jackson has several football players EVERY year graduate and go play D1, didn't realize this and can't wait to see the list.
Just ask the Jackson people. Look up their roster.
I know they had a runningback a few years ago that went to Ohio University. A tight end go to West Virginia. Their QB this year committed to Ohio University. A linebacker I believe going to play college ball. And I know I'm not doing their players justice by missing several.
MMM, yeah but you said they have several EVERY year go play D1 football in college. Of course they've had several players over the years go D1 but you're telling us every single year they do. I mean I don't want to hear about a few years back man, I want to know the several that went this past season, the several that went the year before that and the year before that. By all accounts you're saying several go D1 over single year which would mean at any given time Jackson would have what close to 20 D1 athletes on the team from freshman to seniors.
Last edited by greygoose on Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:37 pm
If Jackson needs locker room material to beat Chillicothe, I think they may already be in trouble or not as good as they think they are. Truth is Jackson has several football players each year graduate and go play D1 college football, OU, WVU, etc.
Galloway is one player, a tight end.
Who knows yet what he has with him?
What was the score last year?
Don't put unnecessary pressure on this kid, obviously he's a very talented player with a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Ok I'll bite because you dropped some information that I had no idea about. Jackson has several football players EVERY year graduate and go play D1, didn't realize this and can't wait to see the list.
Preferred walk on RB at OU

LB at OU

QB going to OU

Preferred walk on LB at TCU

TE at WVU

Recently a K, LB, o line guy at Robert Morris and Offensive lineman at Air Force

Cheerleader at Virginia Tech and a trombone player for Pitt to round it out 😁
I figured there had to be a cheerleader thrown in there, so there's 1 years worth of the several where's the rest or mainly cheerleaders ;)

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:00 am

I know they had a runningback a few years ago that went to Ohio University. A tight end go to West Virginia. Their QB this year committed to Ohio University. A linebacker I believe going to play college ball. And I know I'm not doing their players justice by missing several.
MMM, yeah but you said they have several EVERY year go play D1 football in college. Of course they've had several players over the years go D1 but you're telling us every single year they do. I mean I don't want to hear about a few years back man, I want to know the several that went this past season, the several that went the year before that and the year before that. By all accounts you're saying several go D1 over single year which would mean at any given time Jackson would have what close to 20 D1 athletes on the team from freshman to seniors.
My point is Jackson has a lot of talent and good football players EVERY year. It would be a tough ask for Galloway to dominate them by himself as a tight end. What would dominate look like for him? 4 catches 50 yards and a TD?
You think that beats Jackson?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:10 pm

My point is Jackson has a lot of talent and good football players EVERY year. It would be a tough ask for Galloway to dominate them by himself as a tight end. What would dominate look like for him? 4 catches 50 yards and a TD?
That's a sounds better because when you make a claim that a school graduates several D1 players every year that's a big deal, so now it's just good football players and that I'll give you. I stated in an earlier post I have to see much more from him on tape because the young man played in the SVC and with his size there was no games where he dominated, was he a sophomore sure but with his size in that conference he should've been able to take over games. He's playing great in shorts at these summer camps and it's translated to a ton of big time offers but he's going to have to put it on tape to keep these teams around. With a new and experienced coach and I don't think Chillicothe graduated a lot of talent Chillicothe is going to be a test for Jackson and it's not because of Galloway, it's going to be because the improvements they make across the board.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:52 pm

That's a sounds better because when you make a claim that a school graduates several D1 players every year that's a big deal, so now it's just good football players and that I'll give you. I stated in an earlier post I have to see much more from him on tape because the young man played in the SVC and with his size there was no games where he dominated, was he a sophomore sure but with his size in that conference he should've been able to take over games. He's playing great in shorts at these summer camps and it's translated to a ton of big time offers but he's going to have to put it on tape to keep these teams around. With a new and experienced coach and I don't think Chillicothe graduated a lot of talent Chillicothe is going to be a test for Jackson and it's not because of Galloway, it's going to be because the improvements they make across the board.
I agree with everything you stated. Excited to see what Chillicothe has this year in football. I will say this, Chillicothe seems to bite Jackson from time to time. I think Galloway will have a solid season.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:01 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:52 pm

I agree with everything you stated. Excited to see what Chillicothe has this year in football. I will say this, Chillicothe seems to bite Jackson from time to time. I think Galloway will have a solid season.

They should bite Jackson, they’re a bigger school 🤷‍♂️

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Yea, who does he think Jackson is, Ironton? :mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

He’s announcing today

I’ll guess LSU….maybe Jackson St as a dark horse

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

It's hard to tell, but very impressed with him and how he has handled it all. 👏

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Congrats to Tayvion who Committed to LSU this evening going to be bringing A whole lotta southern Ohio to the bayou Bengals

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Not sure in that FAC match-up if he will even be the best football player on the field that night. Ironmen return a lot, should be quite the build-up for this one, this is a week 10 game right?

Return to “Football”