Galloway TE Chillicothe

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Re: Galloway TE Chillicothe

Post by SciotoCfootball »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 am Keep Ironton out of it.
This kids recruiting can't go much higher.
Already offered by Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and all major big SEC schools. Big time major college football programs want him.
Next stop after that would be NFL.
Don't think he's been offered by Bama yet but has indeed recieved offers from LSU, Ole Miss, and Auburn. Seems like Bama and Ohio St are basically the only ones left as far as how high his recruitment can go.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

God help opposing QB’s this year that Chillicothe plays

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:02 pm God help opposing QB’s this year that Chillicothe plays
Agree , agree they boat race Jackson.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:02 pm God help opposing QB’s this year that Chillicothe plays
It’ll be interesting to see how much he’s improved at the game of football. Last year he had 8 receptions on a 4-6 team and didn’t even receive mention in a fairly weak SVC. Not even a comment about him playing defensive end and wrecking QB’s.

He’s certainly more polished on all the things they want to see st camps and showcases and tryouts….and he’s stronger and faster, but how will it translate to 10-12 Chillicothe games? From what I saw opposing QB’s of Washington CH should be the ones on the lookout, those boys are incredible and lightning through the LOS.

All eyes will be on Galloway, gonna watch his every move. If he does anything negative opponents and fans will be on him, on the flip side if everyone is watching and it’s all positive…it works that way too! I root for kids and I wish him well. To go from the great size and not make all-league and then 8 months later every big power 5 school in a 1000 radius wants you….he’s going to get everyone’s attention.

He’s getting the TJ Turner treatment (oddly enough Turner’s nephew is one of those Washington CH studs)….I’ll be shocked if he reeks the havoc on the high school field Turner did…and if he does, Chillicothe will be no fun for anyone. That said southern Ohio kids are kinda crazy, every team will have a kid challenging him. He prevails it’ll only help him.

The greatest news for Galloway….he’s still only going to be a junior. He seems to be on the right path. If he delivers anything close to all the talk he’s getting from the biggest of the biggest…..all of southern ohio will be behind him. The kid has a very very special opportunity. I hope all in his corner are leading him the right way, sure seems like they are.

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:42 pm
It’ll be interesting to see how much he’s improved at the game of football. Last year he had 8 receptions on a 4-6 team and didn’t even receive mention in a fairly weak SVC. Not even a comment about him playing defensive end and wrecking QB’s.

He’s certainly more polished on all the things they want to see st camps and showcases and tryouts….and he’s stronger and faster, but how will it translate to 10-12 Chillicothe games? From what I saw opposing QB’s of Washington CH should be the ones on the lookout, those boys are incredible and lightning through the LOS.

All eyes will be on Galloway, gonna watch his every move. If he does anything negative opponents and fans will be on him, on the flip side if everyone is watching and it’s all positive…it works that way too! I root for kids and I wish him well. To go from the great size and not make all-league and then 8 months later every big power 5 school in a 1000 radius wants you….he’s going to get everyone’s attention.

He’s getting the TJ Turner treatment (oddly enough Turner’s nephew is one of those Washington CH studs)….I’ll be shocked if he reeks the havoc on the high school field Turner did…and if he does, Chillicothe will be no fun for anyone. That said southern Ohio kids are kinda crazy, every team will have a kid challenging him. He prevails it’ll only help him.

The greatest news for Galloway….he’s still only going to be a junior. He seems to be on the right path. If he delivers anything close to all the talk he’s getting from the biggest of the biggest…..all of southern ohio will be behind him. The kid has a very very special opportunity. I hope all in his corner are leading him the right way, sure seems like they are.
A lot of noise 92. Jackson is in trouble .

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:02 pm

You dont believe that.

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:07 pm

You dont believe that.
We’ll see, 💯 Galloway chews up Jackson all game long.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:13 pm

You dont believe that.

Not a chance….senior line, stud QB, tough runners. Guys that will hit him on defense. If he is great against us, we’ll still make him earn it and we aren’t losing that game.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Nice writeup and the biggest thing to take away from it is that the young man does have to prove it on the field. The whole looks like Tarzan plays like Jane comparison to a T, the young man for all the offers he's getting during the summer workouts are great but the reality is his sophomore season playing in the SVC he was simply very mediocre. Some aren't going to like me saying that but it's true, for a young man to garner close to 30 offers at this point I would've expected much better tape and a player who just dominated week in and week out and that wasn't the case. Congrats to him on all of the offers and I think he made a good move heading to Chillicothe especially with who they landed as his coach but for myself and for all of these schools offering they're going to have to see it on tape as well. Good Luck going forward

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

You dont believe that.

Thanks for the locker room material. Jackson will be ready.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

👀
Attachments
Screenshot_20220617-211519_Twitter.jpg

luvtlm
Riding the Bench

Post by luvtlm »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:40 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 am Keep Ironton out of it.
This kids recruiting can't go much higher.
Already offered by Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and all major big SEC schools. Big time major college football programs want him.
Next stop after that would be NFL.
Is Ironton really after this kid?
No

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:35 am

You dont believe that.

If Jackson needs locker room material to beat Chillicothe, I think they may already be in trouble or not as good as they think they are. Truth is Jackson has several football players each year graduate and go play D1 college football, OU, WVU, etc.
Galloway is one player, a tight end.
Who knows yet what he has with him?
What was the score last year?
Don't put unnecessary pressure on this kid, obviously he's a very talented player with a once in a lifetime opportunity.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:37 pm

If Jackson needs locker room material to beat Chillicothe, I think they may already be in trouble or not as good as they think they are. Truth is Jackson has several football players each year graduate and go play D1 college football, OU, WVU, etc.
Don't put unnecessary pressure on this kid, obviously he's a very talented player with a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Ok I'll bite because you dropped some information that I had no idea about. Jackson has several football players EVERY year graduate and go play D1, didn't realize this and can't wait to see the list.
Last edited by greygoose on Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

He has a lot of growing up to do. We’ll see if all of the off-season noise translates into on the field production.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 pm

Ok I'll bite because you dropped some information that I had no idea about. Jackson has several football players EVERY year graduate and go play D1, didn't realize this and can't wait to see the list.
Just ask the Jackson people. Look up their roster.
I know they had a runningback a few years ago that went to Ohio University. A tight end go to West Virginia. Their QB this year committed to Ohio University. A linebacker I believe going to play college ball. And I know I'm not doing their players justice by missing several.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Preferred walk on RB at OU

LB at OU

QB going to OU

Preferred walk on LB at TCU

TE at WVU

Recently a K, LB, o line guy at Robert Morris and Offensive lineman at Air Force

Cheerleader at Virginia Tech and a trombone player for Pitt to round it out 😁

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 pm
Preferred walk on RB at OU

LB at OU

QB going to OU

Preferred walk on LB at TCU

TE at WVU

Recently a K, LB, o line guy at Robert Morris and Offensive lineman at Air Force

Cheerleader at Virginia Tech and a trombone player for Pitt to round it out 😁
Thank you.
If you think Jackson doesn't have studs in football your mistaken.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

And a player a few years back went to Stanford.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:24 pm And a player a few years back went to Stanford.
Reagan Williams

Return to “Football”