Gallia Academy Bluedevils 2022

IRONBLUE
Waterboy

Re: Gallia Academy Bluedevils 2022

Post by IRONBLUE »

Billy Brave wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:11 pm
IRONBLUE wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:54 pm
Billy Brave wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:27 am

Speaking of a "dumba55" if you knew anything about coaching you would know the quality of coach that coach Penrod is. All I needed to read was your comments about him to know that you don't. Others have pointed out how silly you are with your selfish complaints about him. So, yea to you it has to be about Junior. Hope they get that scholly you are dreaming about for them. Good luck. :mrgreen:
Hey Billy the Brave, who are you? Throwing around personal insults about your varsity head coach, parents and players.. stay home on Friday night because we can’t get better with all your negativity
WOW, you're joking, right. My only comments are directed toward a guy who bashes coach Penrod. I mean the dude has a personal beef with him because he fired him, with just cause. I just wanted him to admit that, but he refused to do so. I'm not bashing any players. The guys kids are good players for sure. But daddy is a real piece of work when you "know the real story." :mrgreen:
Again more slander…

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

IRONBLUE wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:56 pm
IRONBLUE wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:54 pm
Hey Billy the Brave, who are you? Throwing around personal insults about your varsity head coach, parents and players.. stay home on Friday night because we can’t get better with all your negativity
WOW, you're joking, right. My only comments are directed toward a guy who bashes coach Penrod. I mean the dude has a personal beef with him because he fired him, with just cause. I just wanted him to admit that, but he refused to do so. I'm not bashing any players. The guys kids are good players for sure. But daddy is a real piece of work when you "know the real story." :mrgreen:
Again more slander…
Nope, truth, no slander. But with your multiple usernames you can make that accusation several times. Still doesn't make it so. Just admit it, you don't like the guy because he fired you. Then we can move on and hope for a great season. Otherwise, we'll all hope for a great season and you can remain angry that you were outed for the real reason you don't like coach Penrod. You know, "the real story." :mrgreen:

IRONBLUE
Waterboy

Post by IRONBLUE »

Billy Brave wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:01 pm

Again more slander…
Nope, truth, no slander. But with your multiple usernames you can make that accusation several times. Still doesn't make it so. Just admit it, you don't like the guy because he fired you. Then we can move on and hope for a great season. Otherwise, we'll all hope for a great season and you can remain angry that you were outed for the real reason you don't like coach Penrod. You know, "the real story." :mrgreen:
Funny.. I’m from Jackson. I have a relative on the team. We don’t punk out where I’m from. We would ask you to leave.you don’t get playtime with us.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:39 am Al Davis, “Just Win Baby”

Winning cures a lot of issues
Penrod and Jim Osborne won a lot.

Matt Bokovitz won a lot.

Didn't seem to "cure" their issues.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

logolocos

Good point but sometimes depends what went on or if you make the wrong people upset!

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Why can't weeeeeeeeeeee be friends?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I was unaware of any "issues" that Osborne had, other than playing at a slower pace. Great coach, wish he was still coaching.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Go to the next school board meeting the administration made the decision???now back to football :roll: ?

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Im confused about gallia anymore. They were once a force. Too many chiefs?

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

IRONBLUE wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:09 pm
Again more slander…
Funny.. I’m from Jackson. I have a relative on the team. We don’t punk out where I’m from. We would ask you to leave.you don’t get playtime with us.
So, you get a username a few weeks ago, people have been posting for weeks about the current coach, mostly negative, and you don't say a word. But now you come on here and try to discredit me for calling a daddy out. Yeah, I believe your story LOL. Sorry you're butt hurt about the dismissal. :mrgreen:

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Billy Brave wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:29 am

So, you get a username a few weeks ago, people have been posting for weeks about the current coach, mostly negative, and you don't say a word. But now you come on here and try to discredit me for calling a daddy out. Yeah, I believe your story LOL. Sorry you're butt hurt about the dismissal. :mrgreen:
I wondered about that myself. Seems odd. But maybe those two are good buddies? :lol:

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:28 am
Billy Brave wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:29 am
I wondered about that myself. Seems odd. But maybe those two are good buddies? :lol:
Yeah I've heard they are REAL close. :mrgreen:

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

I wish mr305 aka iron blue was still on staff. It would increase our chances of whuppin that asz in week 1. Nit that we will need much help. You guys won’t be able to catch our backs.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Just ask D1 what he thinks of this new staff. He knows what it takes and will deliver victory.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:56 am I wish mr305 aka iron blue was still on staff. It would increase our chances of whuppin that asz in week 1. Nit that we will need much help. You guys won’t be able to catch our backs.
You are probably right about that. You just can't say what he say in this day and age. But he's praising the new guy so he might be back soon. That will help your cause. :mrgreen:

MarauderMadness
JV Team

That guy thinks he is tough but I heard just runs his mouth and couldn’t Fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He should change his username to GlassBlue to match that glass jaw he sporting.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:04 am That guy thinks he is tough but I heard just runs his mouth and couldn’t Fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He should change his username to GlassBlue to match that glass jaw he sporting.
Glass jaw and thin skin must go hand in hand. I hope the team is tougher than that this year. Could be a good year if the daddy's don't take over and get to decide how Carter runs things.

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

I heard about GA hiring Jimmy Carter as their new coach. Think he will nutt up and play us? I think GA would be a great warmup of our schedule.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Pitstop Billy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:10 am I heard about GA hiring Jimmy Carter as their new coach. Think he will nutt up and play us? I think GA would be a great warmup of our schedule.
There is some rutter blood down there at Gallia. I would like to see them on the Tomcats schedule. And with a name like Jimmy Carter as the coach they have to improve so it would be some good playoff points for the winner.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Blue Tartan wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:33 am
meatswinger wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:41 pm What a mess. :oops:
Yeah, really, what a mess.
It's really a shame too. Penrod had a solid program in place, and now this. But we can only hope for the players that this mess will get straightened out and success will be forthcoming. If not I could see parents taking their kids elsewhere, and especially if certain ones get special treatment. I really hope that isn't happening. Still a lot of talent there and that should lead to success if they have good coaching.

Return to “Football”