7 on 7's increase in popularity. Coaches list pros & cons as it becomes a more popular tool & fan favorite.

torroeldorado
Waterboy

Re: 7 on 7's increase in popularity. Coaches list pros & cons as it becomes a more popular tool & fan favorite.

Post by torroeldorado »

I heard that Fairland got SMOKED by Raceland in 7 on 7 down in KY last night. Does this really tell you anything?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: 7 on 7's increase in popularity. Coaches list pros & cons as it becomes a more popular tool & fan favorite.

Post by greygoose »

torroeldorado wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:07 pm I heard that Fairland got SMOKED by Raceland in 7 on 7 down in KY last night. Does this really tell you anything?
Yep, tells you that without that front DL Fairland struggles to guard the pass?? :D . Also Raceland is typically a pretty good team and every few years they've got REALLY good teams.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

greygoose wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:02 pm
torroeldorado wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:07 pm I heard that Fairland got SMOKED by Raceland in 7 on 7 down in KY last night. Does this really tell you anything?
Yep, tells you that without that front DL Fairland struggles to guard the pass?? :D . Also Raceland is typically a pretty good team and every few years they've got REALLY good teams.
Raceland is great at two hand touch football

Return to “Football”