Week 1: Where are you headed

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Re: Week 1: Where are you headed

Post by Ed Gennero »

Dundas wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 pm
GeneralCarpenter wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:05 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:37 pm I believe Vinton County beat the Tanks last year. Will the Tanks be that much improved that it will be a blowout? I think Vinton County will be better than they were last season.
Unioto gave the game away last year. 4-5 crucial turnovers. Unioto lost 4 players. A lot of people talk about Galloway leaving but he didn’t contribute at all last year. I think Unioto will be much better this year. Don’t see them beating PV but they’ll surprise a few people this year.
Unioto had 2 fumbles and a pic before VC gave them the win on a silver platter with a high snap on a punt with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. VC picked off Unioto in the end zone with seconds to go to seal the win. Definitely didn’t give the game away. It was a great game against two evenly matched teams a year ago. VC will be much improved from a season ago. Unioto will be ready, at home. A place VC hasn’t won since I believe 2008. Should be another good week one game.

Vinton by 21 at least or it’s a loss

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Ed Gennero wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:04 am

Unioto gave the game away last year. 4-5 crucial turnovers. Unioto lost 4 players. A lot of people talk about Galloway leaving but he didn’t contribute at all last year. I think Unioto will be much better this year. Don’t see them beating PV but they’ll surprise a few people this year.
Unioto had 2 fumbles and a pic before VC gave them the win on a silver platter with a high snap on a punt with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. VC picked off Unioto in the end zone with seconds to go to seal the win. Definitely didn’t give the game away. It was a great game against two evenly matched teams a year ago. VC will be much improved from a season ago. Unioto will be ready, at home. A place VC hasn’t won since I believe 2008. Should be another good week one game.

Attachments
5D6C2177-D755-4081-90BD-ED8FA16B8421.jpeg

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Ed Gennero wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:04 am

I would think getting out of Chillicothe with a win would be an accomplishment.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Could be Wellston at Oak Hill because I know two guys on Wellston staff or Eastern at River Valley. Unless a friend would want to travel to Wheelersburg at Jackson.

AHS_Stephens
JV Team

Post by AHS_Stephens »

Athens @ Philo (first time to Philo for me and the Athens HS football program).

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Thursday night watch Valley vs Portsmouth
Friday night to Roy Rogers field to watch Northwest vs Southeastern.

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

My back deck with the radio on, flipping between games, making s’mores with the wife and kids taking in multiple games. It’s awesome.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

AHS_Stephens wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:54 pm Athens @ Philo (first time to Philo for me and the Athens HS football program).
Good place to take in a game.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Hoping to head up 93 to watch the Grove take on Berne Union.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Thursday I’ll be in Lucasville to watch Portsmouth take on Valley. Debating if I want to fight the crowd and go watch Burg & Ironton on Friday, or do I want to just watch/listen from home. Lol

Who Dey!
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 pm
The Wednesday game moved to Thursday.

Return to “Football”