Week 1: Where are you headed

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Week 1: Where are you headed

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Re: Wekk 1: Where are you headed

Post by REDMEN95 »

IRONTON at WHEELERSBURG!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 1: Where are you headed

If the teacher strike in Columbus causes the Columbus City League teams to cancel their week one game my backup plan is
Boyd County (Ky) @ South Point.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Unfortunately Belpre. Warren @ Belpre

Go Blue
a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Ironton at Wheelersburg

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Camp Sherman to see the heavily favored Vikings in action vs the tanks

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Rolltanks wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:07 pm Camp Sherman to see the heavily favored Vikings in action vs the tanks
Have to think Unioto will be ready to go week 1. Seems like this game is always close, not sure it will be a blowout like everyone is predicting.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I believe Vinton County beat the Tanks last year. Will the Tanks be that much improved that it will be a blowout? I think Vinton County will be better than they were last season.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:37 pm I believe Vinton County beat the Tanks last year. Will the Tanks be that much improved that it will be a blowout? I think Vinton County will be better than they were last season.
Unioto gave the game away last year. 4-5 crucial turnovers. Unioto lost 4 players. A lot of people talk about Galloway leaving but he didn’t contribute at all last year. I think Unioto will be much better this year. Don’t see them beating PV but they’ll surprise a few people this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Upper Arlington @ Reynoldsburg.

Johnny b
Waterboy

Post by Johnny b »

Nelson field

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

West @ Fairland

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:37 pm I believe Vinton County beat the Tanks last year. Will the Tanks be that much improved that it will be a blowout? I think Vinton County will be better than they were last season.
You are mistaken, the tanks are underdogs everyone is picking blow out in vc favor. Don’t worry we don’t pose any threats to your adopted favorite team

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Rolltanks wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:08 pm
You are mistaken, the tanks are underdogs everyone is picking blowout in VC favor. Don’t worry we don’t pose any threats to your adopted favorite team
Never adopted them or said they were my anything but thanks for trying to play.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:17 pm
You are mistaken, the tanks are underdogs everyone is picking blowout in VC favor. Don’t worry we don’t pose any threats to your adopted favorite team
My bad I thought you where a green wave guy. I just figured you moved to bainbridge. I was talking about paint valley not vc. No worries lol, if you look at us vs vc in the thread ppl have them killing us. As for svc paint valley is far better than everyone

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Rolltanks wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:43 pm

My bad I thought you where a green wave guy. I just figured you moved to bainbridge. I was talking about paint valley not vc. No worries lol, if you look at us vs vc in the thread ppl have them killing us. As for svc paint valley is far better than everyone
It's all good. I have rooted for Paint Valley since my late son asked me to take him to a game when he was in grade school. Can't remember the year but there was a Gene Simmons (Kiss) impersonator there. I have made a few friends in Bainbridge and the coaching staff always goes out of their way to treat me like I belong.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

They are top notch there think they have a former Sherman on staff now too

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I am hoping to cover the Paint Valey at Unioto game. I have only been to Unioto once and that was way back when Newark Catholic played the Tanks.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Rolltanks wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:43 pm

I read the thread and only one person has VC favored by more than 30. Ask people in VC and they expect Unioto to be ready to play.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:05 pm
Unioto gave the game away last year. 4-5 crucial turnovers. Unioto lost 4 players. A lot of people talk about Galloway leaving but he didn’t contribute at all last year. I think Unioto will be much better this year. Don’t see them beating PV but they’ll surprise a few people this year.
Unioto had 2 fumbles and a pic before VC gave them the win on a silver platter with a high snap on a punt with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. VC picked off Unioto in the end zone with seconds to go to seal the win. Definitely didn’t give the game away. It was a great game against two evenly matched teams a year ago. VC will be much improved from a season ago. Unioto will be ready, at home. A place VC hasn’t won since I believe 2008. Should be another good week one game.

Return to “Football”