Paint Valley
Chambers (PV) If he stays healthy.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Re: SVC 2022

Post by Bumpy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:00 pm Paint Valley
I concur with Chambers, however I do believe ZT will be pretty solid and give PV a heck of a game.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Bumpy wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:50 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:00 pm Paint Valley
I concur with Chambers, however I do believe ZT will be pretty solid and give PV a heck of a game.
I do think ZT will be a very solid team.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

PV should be the runaway winner in the league this year but look for ZT to give them a quality game.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

greygoose wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:29 am PV should be the runaway winner in the league this year but look for ZT to give them a quality game.
I honestly think Zt is the favorite! They have so much size and depth. I look for Pv to be very good with Copper being the best player in the league. and don’t sleep on Unioto they have some weapons. Should be a competitive league at the top. The bottom not so much.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

I've heard about ZT, PV, and the U.
What about the rest of the conference?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Svcguru wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:18 am
greygoose wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:29 am PV should be the runaway winner in the league this year but look for ZT to give them a quality game.
I honestly think Zt is the favorite! They have so much size and depth. I look for Pv to be very good with Copper being the best player in the league. and don’t sleep on Unioto they have some weapons. Should be a competitive league at the top. The bottom not so much.
I could see that but I also think Robinson going there is going to really solidify PV against the run. Unioto isn’t ready yet they’re probably your 3-4 team I think it’s the ZT and PV then everyone else could be some ugly scores. At best I think you’re looking at .500 and below for the rest of the league.
Last edited by greygoose on Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Paint Valley

Four tds away- Zane Trace

Ugly- Everyone else

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

PV or ZT

The rest are below average.

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

What does southeastern have this year ?

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Pv and ZT should battle for the league crown.

ZT has a very good coaching staff, and always have a ton of size and athleticism. Will be interesting to see how they replace Nichols.

Pv will be in Dye’s 3rd year and should have his offense fully implemented. They will be very fast and physical on both sides.

Unioto and Piketon are wildcards. Will be very interesting to see how the Red Streaks reload. Losing a player like Gullion is always tough, and losing a lot of Seniors on top of that. Unioto is always going to have athletes. If they can hold up in the trenches they could be right there at the top.

The bottom 4 still have some rebuilding to do, but there were some excellent coaching hires this off season. Looking forward to seeing how they will compete.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

joeboggs1 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:04 pm Pv and ZT should battle for the league crown.

ZT has a very good coaching staff, and always have a ton of size and athleticism. Will be interesting to see how they replace Nichols.

Pv will be in Dye’s 3rd year and should have his offense fully implemented. They will be very fast and physical on both sides.

Unioto and Piketon are wildcards. Will be very interesting to see how the Red Streaks reload. Losing a player like Gullion is always tough, and losing a lot of Seniors on top of that. Unioto is always going to have athletes. If they can hold up in the trenches they could be right there at the top.

The bottom 4 still have some rebuilding to do, but there were some excellent coaching hires this off season. Looking forward to seeing how they will compete.
What bottom 4 had excellent coaching hires?

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

I really like Yates at Huntington and Westfall getting anyone new has to be an upgrade. We have to remember, coaching hires are relative. You have to be realistic. An excellent hire for Huntington likely isn’t the same as an excellent hire for Ironton.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

And “excellent” may be too strong of adjective here. I just prefer to keep it positive and I’m just really looking forward to seeing some football.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

joeboggs1 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:04 pm Pv and ZT should battle for the league crown.

Piketon lost way too much they'll be at the bottom of the SVC this coming season. I think Unioto is your most likely wildcard outside of the top 2, Southeastern might get there but could be a year away they had a really good 8th grade group couple years ago who will be sophomores this coming season

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

joeboggs1 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:22 pm And “excellent” may be too strong of adjective here. I just prefer to keep it positive and I’m just really looking forward to seeing some football.
I agree with you I just didn't know who Huntington hired.
I think Huntington, West Fall, and Adena all have more numbers than SE. They finished last year with less than twenty.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

Who does Unioto have running the ball now that Netter and Lohnes are gone?

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Tanks won’t feature any one guy running the ball this year. Lot of upper classman this year. Be running by committee.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Does anyone think Westfall will ever get back to where they were?
I know it was years ago.

Return to “Football”