SVC 2022

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: SVC 2022

Post by danicalifornia »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:22 pm Is there gonna be a stat update for this week? Sucks that the site is down. You guys do great work!
Yes. Probably Wednesday or Thursday. It gets much easier to update after getting the initial one up.

Thank you, might be moving to a different server soon. Have to have something more available.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

Here we go. These next 3 weeks will decide the league. I don’t see any of the other 5 beating Unioto, PV or ZT but you never know

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 am Here we go. These next 3 weeks will decide the league. I don’t see any of the other 5 beating Unioto, PV or ZT but you never know
Agreed.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Will there be a league leaders update?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:55 pm Will there be a league leaders update?
Either Thursday or Friday. Will post here when it is done.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

I’m curious if any of Unioto’s seniors have any legit offers? I’d like to think that Fox, Griffin, and Morrison have D2 or even mid major D1 potential. I just haven’t heard much about any of them getting offers or recruited

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

I know there are more but these are the top 3 for me. Fox has been a top receiver in the area for 3 years, Morrison has been a solid lineman for 3 years and Griffin is a beast and could get in a college weight room and surprise a lot of people

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:00 am I’m curious if any of Unioto’s seniors have any legit offers? I’d like to think that Fox, Griffin, and Morrison have D2 or even mid major D1 potential. I just haven’t heard much about any of them getting offers or recruited
D1 is so hard. I Can’t think of the last player from SVC with a legit full ride D1 scholarship. (I don’t count Galloway) Ruby and Sykes both play at Indiana Wesleyan which is NIAA I would be really surprised if Fox doesn’t get a NIAA, FCS or D2 ride somewhere. Griffin & Morrison are excellent players and could definitely play at the next level. Not sure about D1 though. Recruiting in todays world is about getting your name out there, getting to camps and paying recruiting services. On a side note I did see on Twitter that Jordan Perkins from Unioto was on a game day visit to Marshall Saturday.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Not sure he was full ride, but would you have to go back as far as Ben Hartsock?

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Caleb Southworth from Piketon was on full ride at Central Michigan around 2010-2013.

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

The computers have done their work and this is what they are spitting out.

UNIOTO has a 29% likelihood of hosting Northridge and a 28% likelihood of hosting Waverly

ZANE TRACE has a 47% chance of hosting Waynesville

PAINT VALLEY has a 33% likelihood of hosting Twin Valley South and a 27% likelihood of hosting Huntington

HUNTINGTON has a 44% likelihood of travelling to West Liberty Salem and a 27% likelihood of travelling to Paint Valley

PIKETON has the most scenarios to play out, but is likely to make the playoffs and travel. Most likely opponent is Harvest Prep

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Week 10 is already here!
Zt @ Adena….. barring a huge upset looks like ZT will capture a gold football and a 10-0 regular season! Congrats Pioneers!

Unioto @ Westfall…… The Tanks look to cap off an amazing season & make a playoff push. Congrats to Newton Hoops on breaking the single season Td passing record 22 and counting!

Pv @ southeastern…… Pv looking to get back on the winning side after a tough 2 week stretch. Poor SE just looking to get this season over.

Huntington @ Piketon……. Could be a very competitive game. Congrats to Huntington for securing the schools first ever playoff appearance. Piketon needs a win To keep their playoff hopes alive!

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Looks as if Piketon will travel to Barnesville. Congrats Streaks!

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Looks as if Huntington will travel to Paint Valley

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

IF, IF Cincinnati McNicholas beats Hamilton Badin! UNIOTO will host St. Paris Graham Local

IF Hamilton Badin beats Cincinnati McNicholas! UNIOTO will host Clinton-Massie

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

IF, IF Clark Montessori beats Elmwood Place! ZANE TRACE will host Clark Montessori

IF Elmwood Place beats Clark Montessori! ZANE TRACE will host Waynesville

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Dang. Great season for Unioto but Massie is a tough draw. Not a team you want to play as a 4 seed.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Not a good draw at all.

At least PV or Huntington will be in Week 12

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Waynesville is not your typical 3-7 13 seed. That could be a tough first round match up for the Pioneers. Clark Montessori on paper would be a much easier match-up. Either way the Pioneers will be ready at home.

Clinton Massie is a very tough first round match up for the Sherman’s. I still believe Unioto will get it done in front of the Sherman faithful.

Congrats to Pv & Huntington! Just stinks they have to play each other again but one will be going to week 12.

Piketon traveling to Barnesville is a tough one. I do believe the red streaks can be Competitive in this match up but Barnesville will be a little to much.

Return to “Football”