Jackson 25 Logan 8 2022 HOF Night and Alumni Band Night

Logangrad
All State

Jackson 25 Logan 8 2022 HOF Night and Alumni Band Night

Post by Logangrad »

Huge week 1 matchup at the Reservation for Logan. They renew an oooooolllld rivalry with Jackson on Hall Of Fame and Alumni Band night at Chieftain Stadium.
What say you? What can we expect out of Jackson in 2022?

Live Like A Champion!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 1: Jackson at Logan; HOF Night and Alumni Band Night

Post by Ironman92 »

Logangrad wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:48 am Huge week 1 matchup at the Reservation for Logan. They renew an oooooolllld rivalry with Jackson on Hall Of Fame and Alumni Band night at Chieftain Stadium.
What say you? What can we expect out of Jackson in 2022?
Well you picked the most appreciative crowd for the Alumni Band…..we seem to get the HOF’s too as we travel well.

Jackson will be very excited for this game, but also not known for showing much in Week 1. Could be boring 1st half and then Jackson pulls away 34-7

Pizza Crossing sounds great

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Pizza Crossin is callin for us. I’m sure it will be packed as it was in the Covid Seaosn of 2020 when we opened up there.

On paper Jackson should get the favored nod but you still gotta play the game.

Looking forward to seeing those new Logan helmets in uniforms. They look sharp from i have seen.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Hall of Fame night is usually the second home game. But we're away from home the two weeks after Jackson and I believe there is another event that conflicts with the Thursday night banquet ceremony.

So we'll get the Alumni Band and Hall of Fame night all in one.

On the field, Jackson will be a heavy favorite. I think (hope?) Logan is going to be an improved football team. They need to be on both sides of the ball. The offense is still going to be run out of the wing-t,but a new play-caller could give the team a new look.

Of note - last year's quarterback is being pretty selfless and moving into one of the halfback roles (where he'll get a ton of carries). He should be the team's top playmaker regardless of position, but it takes a pretty exceptional kid to give up "QB1" - even thought it'll probably make the team (and honestly himself) better.

Defense needs to find a way to be consistent. And the head coach is the DCoordinator so a lot of pressure there to get it right.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

loganlocos wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:55 am Hall of Fame night is usually the second home game. But we're away from home the two weeks after Jackson and I believe there is another event that conflicts with the Thursday night banquet ceremony.

On the field, Jackson will be a heavy favorite. I think (hope?) Logan is going to be an improved football team. They need to be on both sides of the ball. The offense is still going to be run out of the wing-t,but a new play-caller could give the team a new look.

Of note - last year's quarterback is being pretty selfless and moving into one of the halfback roles (where he'll get a ton of carries). He should be the team's top playmaker regardless of position, but it takes a pretty exceptional kid to give up "QB1" - even thought it'll probably make the team (and honestly himself) better.

Defense needs to find a way to be consistent. And the head coach is the DCoordinator so a lot of pressure there to get it right.

A lot of mutual respect. Won’t hear much or any trash talking. I
Agree Jackson is a 14-21 point favorite but that’s why they play game. Will be rooting for Logan the rest of the year .

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:23 am
loganlocos wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:55 am Hall of Fame night is usually the second home game. But we're away from home the two weeks after Jackson and I believe there is another event that conflicts with the Thursday night banquet ceremony.

Agree Jackson is a 14-21 point favorite but that’s why they play game. Will be rooting for Logan the rest of the year .
Yeah it's not like a few years ago when a certain poster claimed Jackson "looks slow on film." What an epic misread that turned out to be. :mrgreen:

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Chiefs will host NY this Saturday am at home. Will be a solid test for Logan to see where they are moving forward.

Live Like A Champion!
Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Going to be a long season I fear. Hope the boys are working hard.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Billy Brave wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:32 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:23 am

Yeah it's not like a few years ago when a certain poster claimed Jackson "looks slow on film." What an epic misread that turned out to be. :mrgreen:

😂😂😂

He did post it….

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

First off I’d like to say I’m pumped for another high school football season to kickoff soon. Will there be a way to stream this game anywhere? Jackson should take this one 42-14

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Actually we are working to provide a stream for the game right now with a local production company. Waiting to hear if there is a conflict with the NFHS and we should know more this week if its a yes or no.

Live Like A Champion!
Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Jackson will name the score. Only question is when Hall will call off the dogs.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Jimbob2023 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:13 am Jackson will name the score. Only question is when Hall will call off the dogs.
I would definitely rest as much as possible since the next 4 weeks are so brutal.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Logan with 45 players on the roster AND 25 freshmen on the 9th grade team. 18 Seniors.

Live Like A Champion!
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

This game is upon us.

Should be an exciting night to kickoff football season.

Logan’s gettin better. Finally found a league. The program appears to be goin the way you think would help get it back to where it once was.

Jackson needs to come together as a team and continue to get better everyday every week.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I think if I look real close I can start to see a little light at the end of the tunnel for Logan and where they might headed. Jackson lost a lot of talent but return a stable of RBs to go with Winters at QB, Jackson 35-14

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Hopefully Jackson can take care of business early and rest guys for the upcoming weeks. With that being said Jackson isn’t always the most polished team week 1. Usually takes them a couple weeks to get things really rolling

IrontonTigers#1
Freshman Team

Post by IrontonTigers#1 »

Jackson

Go Ironton Fighting Tigers, GoTexas Longhorns
Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

We’re a little over 24 hours away from the start of football season and I’m kind of shocked how quiet this thread is. I remember not to long ago threads used to have multiple pages of information and trash talk. Do people simply not use this platform from Jackson/Logan anymore?

MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Post by MyBodyDifferent »

Ironmannut07 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:46 am We’re a little over 24 hours away from the start of football season and I’m kind of shocked how quiet this thread is. I remember not to long ago threads used to have multiple pages of information and trash talk. Do people simply not use this platform from Jackson/Logan anymore?
Nope everyone just cries about transfers pretty much that's about the only information you will find here unfortunately

*MrFirstTake*

Return to “Football”