Piketon Redstreaks 2022

hbk1999
JV Team

Piketon Redstreaks 2022

Post by hbk1999 »

How are the Redstreaks looking this summer? Lost a ton of senior talent and have some big holes to fill, but have a few guys coming back with big game experience from last year.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Re: Piketon Redstreaks 2022

Post by Svcguru »

They lost way to much but they don’t play a tough non conference schedule (goshen, oak hill, valley). In league play losses to Zt, Pv and Unioto. Rest of games winnable. I will say they finish 6-4.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Piketon lost a lot and I heard they looked pretty rough at the Jackson 7-7 as they're still looking for a QB and just don't have the overall athletes. Goshen is a DIII but only won 1 game last year I think that game and Oak Hill are probably toss ups, Valley probably walks all over Piketon this year with what they have returning. League play starts with ZT, Unioto and PV all 3 will be losses, thought I seen where Huntington might be decent for Huntington standards, Adena will be improved as well, depending on how the Goshen and OH games go I'm looking for Piketon in that 3/4 win area. Oak Hill has had such a crazy off-season if Piketon can capitalize on that maybe they hit 5 wins. Sticking with 3-7, 4-6 range

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Is Piketons head coach returning this year?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:57 am Is Piketons head coach returning this year?
Yeah looks like entire coaching staff has returned.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Long time assistant and former head coach Steve Chester has retired. Gabe Birkhimer has replaced him. This senior class has experience at some positions, but this years Redstreaks will have to rely ball control, and playing good defense.

Finn
Waterboy

Scrimmages?

Post by Finn »

Anyone know who Piketon scrimmages this year?

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

greygoose wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:15 am Piketon lost a lot and I heard they looked pretty rough at the Jackson 7-7 as they're still looking for a QB and just don't have the overall athletes. Goshen is a DIII but only won 1 game last year I think that game and Oak Hill are probably toss ups, Valley probably walks all over Piketon this year with what they have returning. League play starts with ZT, Unioto and PV all 3 will be losses, thought I seen where Huntington might be decent for Huntington standards, Adena will be improved as well, depending on how the Goshen and OH games go I'm looking for Piketon in that 3/4 win area. Oak Hill has had such a crazy off-season if Piketon can capitalize on that maybe they hit 5 wins. Sticking with 3-7, 4-6 range
Good stuff!

Return to “Football”