Gridiron Classic @ Vinton County

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Re: Gridiron Classic @ Vinton County

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Thanks for your take, I heard Chillicothe looked really good. That's why I like to take in multiple opinions. Lol.
Maybe the Cavaliers shock some people this year in the FAC.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:45 am Thanks for your take, I heard Chillicothe looked really good. That's why I like to take in multiple opinions. Lol.
“Shock” people? They’re the biggest school in the fac with the best tight end in Ohio. They should win the league.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:39 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:45 am Thanks for your take, I heard Chillicothe looked really good. That's why I like to take in multiple opinions. Lol.
“Shock” people? They’re the biggest school in the fac with the best tight end in Ohio. They should win the league.
Are they favored to win the league?
Do you think they will win the league?

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

If Chilly ends up top two in FAC, that would be a great year and shocker in my opinion.
As far as best tight end, I've said it on here before. Lets say he goes off and has a great game. 7 catches, 100 yards and a TD.
Is that enough to beat Jackson?

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:58 am
They’re always a top candidate to win the league. I have no clue if they will but they should .

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:01 am If Chilly ends up top two in FAC, that would be a great year and shocker in my opinion.
As far as best tight end, I've said it on here before. Lets say he goes off and has a great game. 7 catches, 100 yards and a TD.
Chillicothe is literally top two in the league every year. Do they have a better program that Jackson? Guess we’ll see.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:02 am

They’re always a top candidate to win the league. I have no clue if they will but they should .
Based off what, they are the biggest school?
So Unioto should win the SVC every year?

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:01 am If Chilly ends up top two in FAC, that would be a great year and shocker in my opinion.
Chillicothe is literally top two in the league every year. Do they have a better program that Jackson? Guess we’ll see.
My point is, Tayvion can have a great game and go off and still might lose a game. Hard for his position to win a game single handedly.
Far as program, I really don't know.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:22 am
Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:02 am
Based off what, they are the biggest school?
So Unioto should win the SVC every year?

Based off the fact that they have either won or played for the league championship every year since the FAC started. Chillicothe is the biggest school in the FAC with the best player, they’re not an underdog and won’t shock anyone

Albundy33
Riding the Bench

Post by Albundy33 »

I was there if chilli can beat Jackson I’d be amazed they played ok but not Jackson level it was really hard to tell with all the mud and wetness however you may have to deal with that during the season vc didn’t look great but not horrible either same with west and south typical 1st scrimmage defense looks good gives up big plays here and there

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Sorry to hijack the thread.

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:25 am
My point is, Tayvion can have a great game and go off and still might lose a game. Hard for his position to win a game single handedly.
Everyone seems to be so focused on Tayvion and the TE position and forget about his defensive ability. Don't let keyboard warriors steer u wrong. it saddens me because everyone could see average to below average Offensive numbers and not see what a game changer he can be on D. Its a team game. ;)

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

football life wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:08 pm

Everyone seems to be so focused on Tayvion and the TE position and forget about his defensive ability. Don't let keyboard warriors steer u wrong. it saddens me because everyone could see average to below average Offensive numbers and not see what a game changer he can be on D. Its a team game. ;)
I agree 💯. This kid is a stud and will be the best player on the field. That’s why Chillicothe , like most years , will have a great shot at a league title.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Was the TE at the scrimmage? I did not notice him

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:01 pm
I agree 💯. This kid is a stud and will be the best player on the field. That’s why Chillicothe , like most years , will have a great shot at a league title.
He's a stud, that's why he's going to play at LSU.
Just don't like putting pressure on a jr, when who knows what's around him right now?
Jackson is clearly the favorite to win the FAC, in my opinion.
Hopefully Chilly can have a good season with their new coach.

82nd
Freshman Team

Post by 82nd »

a lot of rain in area for a grass field with that many folks on it.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Just don't like putting pressure on a jr, when who knows what's around him right now?
Disagree and pressure comes with it.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

His recruiting service guy throwing out the impressive recruiting rankings on him is the pressure others will put on him. Every player his age is seeing that on Twitter, some will be enamored and in awe of his size and skill set …..others though are going to want a shot at him within the game. It’s football.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm

His recruiting service guy throwing out the impressive recruiting rankings on him is the pressure others will put on him. Every player his age is seeing that on Twitter, some will be enamored and in awe of his size and skill set …..others though are going to want a shot at him within the game. It’s football.
Absolutely, I doubt he cares too much what others think.
All he has to do is keep working in the classroom first, then on the field and weight room, and he has a shot most players from SEO don't. If Chillicothe turns out to not be good, LSU is not terrible....

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Disagree and pressure comes with it.
We will see how many folks pick Chillicothe to beat Jackson when that game comes around. Regardless of that outcome and how tough Jackson is, Galloway gets to look forward to Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, etc. every year just to put that game and this season into perspective.

Return to “Football”