Jackson Football Elite Ironmen?

OhiO740
Waterboy

Jackson Football Elite Ironmen?

Post by OhiO740 »

Are the “ Elite” Ironmen athletes, no so Elite when compared with the rest of the world? A hand full in the last 10 years might make it to a Division 1 team. Seems that many of the “Elite” simply
fall off the map after high school. Sad ending for all the hype we continually hear. Better coaching a fix to the problem? Interested in hearing others thoughts.

mustard
JV Team

Re: Jackson Football Elite Ironmen?

Post by mustard »

Cleveland.com ranks their Ohio University Recruit Winters as one of the best in Ohio.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

OhiO740 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:14 pm Are the “ Elite” Ironmen athletes, no so Elite when compared with the rest of the world? A hand full in the last 10 years might make it to a Division 1 team. Seems that many of the “Elite” simply
fall off the map after high school. Sad ending for all the hype we continually hear. Better coaching a fix to the problem? Interested in hearing others thoughts.
Fall off map as in you aren’t seeing them on TV or fall off map like failing out of school.

Davis 2nd year at WVU

Mastin walking on at TCU

Had our 3 at Robert Morris transfer

Spires walk on at OU

Karagosian signed at OU

Most of your posts to start were all about Mastin. I don’t know the exact whereabouts of his playing at TCU, but I’ll promise you he’ll graduate and be successful. The end goal.

Every kid I mentioned is a high end kid….they may not make the Pro Bowl in coming years but they’ll all be doing well.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

OhiO740 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:14 pm Are the “ Elite” Ironmen athletes, no so Elite when compared with the rest of the world? A hand full in the last 10 years might make it to a Division 1 team. Seems that many of the “Elite” simply
Seems like a very strange topic and topic headline, I'm not 100% sure but I think this might be the first time I've seen anyone refer to Jackson athletes as elite. Sounds like you have some thoughts on the subject that you haven't shared but are wanting to stir a pot so why not share your thoughts on the "matter" you're bringing up.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:54 pm
Fall off map as in you aren’t seeing them on TV or fall off map like failing out of school.

Davis 2nd year at WVU

Mastin walking on at TCU

Had our 3 at Robert Morris transfer

Spires walk on at OU

Karagosian signed at OU

Most of your posts to start were all about Mastin. I don’t know the exact whereabouts of his playing at TCU, but I’ll promise you he’ll graduate and be successful. The end goal.

Every kid I mentioned is a high end kid….they may not make the Pro Bowl in coming years but they’ll all be doing well.
Pretty impressive if you ask me. Somebody's coaching them up.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This is an ignorant post.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:08 pm This is an ignorant post.
Probably a self hating Ironmen transfer daddy

Return to “Football”