Good luck to all teams

greygoose
SEOPS

Good luck to all teams

Post by greygoose »

Guys it's that time of year and here it is the 1st weekend where it's time for everyone to start scrimmaging. With the change to the playoff system and season starting earlier now teams are scrimmaging with just a week or less of contact under their belts. While we all might fight and bicker on here and then makeup in the end one thing remains the same I cheer on all SEO players and teams. I want to wish everyone good luck on this upcoming season, good luck on the scrimmages tomorrow and pray for the healthy and safety of all those playing. Nothing will be proven in a scrimmage nothing will be decided upon but the one thing I always want to see is everyone staying healthy. To the fans, coaches and players who might be reading this good luck and stay safe

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Good luck to all teams

Post by BigBlueNation »

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:20 pm Guys it's that time of year and here it is the 1st weekend where it's time for everyone to start scrimmaging. With the change to the playoff system and season starting earlier now teams are scrimmaging with just a week or less of contact under their belts. While we all might fight and bicker on here and then makeup in the end one thing remains the same I cheer on all SEO players and teams. I want to wish everyone good luck on this upcoming season, good luck on the scrimmages tomorrow and pray for the healthy and safety of all those playing. Nothing will be proven in a scrimmage nothing will be decided upon but the one thing I always want to see is everyone staying healthy. To the fans, coaches and players who might be reading this good luck and stay safe
Very well said. :👏👏

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:20 pm Guys it's that time of year and here it is the 1st weekend where it's time for everyone to start scrimmaging. With the change to the playoff system and season starting earlier now teams are scrimmaging with just a week or less of contact under their belts. While we all might fight and bicker on here and then makeup in the end one thing remains the same I cheer on all SEO players and teams. I want to wish everyone good luck on this upcoming season, good luck on the scrimmages tomorrow and pray for the healthy and safety of all those playing. Nothing will be proven in a scrimmage nothing will be decided upon but the one thing I always want to see is everyone staying healthy. To the fans, coaches and players who might be reading this good luck and stay safe
Wishing you the same. Classy post!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

VERY WELL DONE & CLASSY POST @ GreyGoose

Return to “Football”