Meigs manhandles Fairland

PTrojan59
S

Re: Meigs manhandles Fairland

Post by PTrojan59 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:41 am
goUK wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:01 pm
Jonjon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:52 am It was played in the rain on a terrible field. Meigs gained about 50 yards of offense and scored on a pick 6.
Worst field in the state
Not according to some from Jackson. 8-)
Give me Memorial Field in Gallia for $1000

Who Dey!
82nd
Freshman Team

Post by 82nd »

The Dragons didn't get mandandled.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

82nd wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:52 pm The Dragons didn't get mandandled.
I know, I’m a huge Marauders fan and I’ve been trying to explain that the person that made this thread is an idiot

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

Fairyland must be way down. That is good news for Trimble, because they are way down. If you don't believe Trimble is way down just think about how no one from Trimble is on here predicting great things out of them. They have gone silent, which almost always means they know they are way down. :mrgreen:

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:52 am Fairyland must be way down. That is good news for Trimble, because they are way down. If you don't believe Trimble is way down just think about how no one from Trimble is on here predicting great things out of them. They have gone silent, which almost always means they know they are way down. :mrgreen:
Fairland is not down. Meigs is UP and I told everyone to have fun with it. Let this be a wake up call for the TVC Ohio. Meigs is for real. Can't stop us. I know, I was D1.

I know, I was D1 fellas
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:17 pm
I know, I’m a huge Marauders fan and I’ve been trying to explain that the person that made this thread is an idiot
Not an idiot but I do have Meigs Pride. Something you seem to be lacking. Hope your brother isnt seeing how you bash the program. i see a great season approaching. This team has been built slowly over the last three years. Its time to break out. When I said they manhandled Fairland I wasnt talking score. I was talking about Meigs had total control up front. They would have scored 5 or 6 times if the field was dry.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:55 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:17 pm
Not an idiot but I do have Meigs Pride. Something you seem to be lacking. Hope your brother isnt seeing how you bash the program. i see a great season approaching. This team has been built slowly over the last three years. Its time to break out. When I said they manhandled Fairland I wasnt talking score. I was talking about Meigs had total control up front. They would have scored 5 or 6 times if the field was dry.
I'm not bashing the program, tons of talent in the program. I'm just stating we didn't manhandle fairland in any way, yes we pancaked some of them but they pancaked us too which shouldn't have happened considering the size of meigs line, they should dominate anyone that lines up across from them which just isn't what happens.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Meigs will be 9-1 at best. Maybe 9-0 if they dodge us again.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

I never thought Eastern would make a worse coaching hire than when they hired the guy that is HC at Meigs right now. But the current leader at Eastern topped even that by hiring a guy that the aforementioned coach beat out for the Meigs job. It's a head shaker to me, but they went out and hand picked the guy that lost out to the guy who was arguably the worst coach in Eastern history. Go figure. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Football”