Chillicothe Cavaliers Football 2022 preview

ohio45601
Waterboy

Chillicothe Cavaliers Football 2022 preview

Post by ohio45601 »

A lot of excitement around Chillicothe football this summer
Here is my preview pertaining to the upcoming season.

Chillicothe looks to continue to be a solid force in the FAC and will once again meet Jackson week 10 for the league title but before then let’s break down the top players to look at for Chillicothe.

1. Tayvion Galloway the 6’5 230 rising Junior looks to show the state why he has garnered over 28 d1 offers and over half of those being power 5 recently committing to LSU. Galloway may be the most Physically gifted athlete in the area and has a work ethic to match putting on 20 pounds of muscle this off season, Galloway has the ability to take over the game on offense and defense I look for his junior season to be his coming out party.

2. Maxwell Lee, the 5’11 195 pound senior Captain and heartbeat of the team maxwell has put up some great numbers over the course of his career at Chillicothe as a linebacker he has recorded almost 200 tackles 90 plus coming in his junior campaign. He is also a physical runner between the tackles and will be chillicothe’s short yardage and goal line go to back to move the chains and get in the end zone. Maxwell just received his first D1 offer yesterday from Campbell University.

3. Quinlan Netter, Q is a freak athlete who I believe is the pound for pound Best Player on this Chillicothe team the 5’10 175 pound Athlete plays multiple positions Slot, RB, and Corner I look for Q to take over the game in all 3 phases for Chillicothe this season, There won’t be many kids that can catch him in open field, and He has received D1 offers as a Lockdown CB which is the position he will play at the next level.

4. Mason Doughty the 6’2 200 pound senior QB, has struggled with consistency over the past couple years a lot do to lack of development and offensive scheme with the last coaching staff. Doughty has all the physical skills rocket for an arm size and strength, not the most mobile but physical, his struggles come with Accuracy and pocket presence, he gets a bit overwhelmed. If doughty can stay calm and manage games this team can be special.

5. Shawn Smith this 6’0 170 pound sophomore running back has all the gifts size, speed, vision was unstoppable at the middle school level and was a major part in the regional Chillicothe 4 by 100 team. I look for smith to have a breakout season this year for the cavs.

Overall outlook, Chillicothe has the horses to make a run in region 11 but will they produce is the question. Tough non conference schedule with Teaysvalley, London, Westerville North, waverly, Logan. Then all roads lead to Jackson week 10.
Teaysvalley is coming off of a great season and has a couple studs and a freshman running back that is electric
Prediction (Toss up)

London is a well oiled machine and has consistently been in the playoffs in region 11
Prediction ( Loss)

Westerville North, lower end Division 1 occ program but the talent level and numbers alone will be a lot for Chillicothe to contend with
Prediction (Loss)

Waverly has been a solid d4 program but lost a lot of talent from last seasons team.
Prediction (Win)

Logan, historically a solid program but have struggled the past 5 or 6 years but even in their down years play Chillicothe very tough.
Prediction (Win)

Jackson, Jackson has been Chillicothe’s biggest threat since joining the FAC and top to bottom return a lot of studs beginning with Jacob Winters the Ohio Bobcat commit (I believe) If both teams stay healthy this game will be one of the best of the year in the area.
Prediction (Toss up)

I see this Chillicothe team being 8-2 or 7-3 and punching a ticket into the region 11 playoffs, should be an exciting year and hope all the athletes in the area stay healthy and enjoy those Friday night lights.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe Cavaliers Football 2022 preview

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

2-0!!!

Things are looking up on gridiron. New coach new attitude
And it helps to have a really athletic group coming through.

Return to “Football”