Eastern Meigs 21 River Valley 6 2022

RVRaiderFan
All State

Eastern Meigs 21 River Valley 6 2022

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Thoughts on this one?

The Scott Cooper era begins at RV.

First meeting since Week 1 in 2017, a 27-0 win for RV.

RV leads the all-time series 6-1.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Geronimo
SEOP

Re: Week 1: Eastern (Meigs) at River Valley

Post by Geronimo »

RV new coach wins this one .

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

River Valley wins this one, Eastern is way down. They got absolutely stomped by Alexander in scriimages

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Good luck to the Raiders this week!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Once again this year, RV Football Broadcasting will be live streaming all RV games!

Join Eric Whitt and Carl DeWitt all season long.

Tomorrow night, Tuesday August 16th, the Preview/Week 1 Show of The Raider Rundown starts the Raiders 2022 season!

Join Eric and Carl live at 7pm.

https://rvfootballbroadcasting.mixlr.com

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

Eastern new coaching staff is a disaster

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Go Raiders!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good luck RV

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

slayter wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 am Eastern new coaching staff is a disaster
We all knew that was going to happen. Hand picked by the top dog though and we were all given every excuse in the book why they were hired so they'll get as long as they want, or until enough people get tired of it and demand some real answers.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:02 pm
slayter wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 am Eastern new coaching staff is a disaster
We all knew that was going to happen. Hand picked by the top dog though and we were all given every excuse in the book why they were hired so they'll get as long as they want, or until enough people get tired of it and demand some real answers.
Who's the top dog you are referring to?

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

RV is my pick but would like to see Eastern pull out a victory.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Good luck Eagles.Play 100 percent every play.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

From what I'm hearing about the mess out at Eastern I'd say this will be an RV cruise to a win. Possible running clock game.

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Eastern may struggle to win a game now that Federal Hocking is off the schedule. Before the moves were made in terms of coaches I thought possibly .500 would be achievable, now I just don’t see it

F5fan
Waterboy

Post by F5fan »

D7 vs D5….two new coaches at the helm so it should be an interesting first game for both. I think Eastern lost a ton of seniors and is super young so all the pressure on the boys from Bidwell. Don’t really understand all the slamming of Eastern coaching staff…don’t think the school has won a TVC title since 2001 or 2002. Has had some mediocre teams but slamming a coach and his staff before he’s ever coached his first game is not cool.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

F5fan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:32 pm D7 vs D5….two new coaches at the helm so it should be an interesting first game for both. I think Eastern lost a ton of seniors and is super young so all the pressure on the boys from Bidwell. Don’t really understand all the slamming of Eastern coaching staff…don’t think the school has won a TVC title since 2001 or 2002. Has had some mediocre teams but slamming a coach and his staff before he’s ever coached his first game is not cool.
Things must be going well with the new Eastern coach because word is he's "planning to beat Trimble this year." I like his enthusiasm but I really hope that he focuses on those 5 non league games he has before they play us. We sure could use the playoff points it would provide if he could win some of those.

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:09 am
F5fan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:32 pm D7 vs D5….two new coaches at the helm so it should be an interesting first game for both. I think Eastern lost a ton of seniors and is super young so all the pressure on the boys from Bidwell. Don’t really understand all the slamming of Eastern coaching staff…don’t think the school has won a TVC title since 2001 or 2002. Has had some mediocre teams but slamming a coach and his staff before he’s ever coached his first game is not cool.
Things must be going well with the new Eastern coach because word is he's "planning to beat Trimble this year." I like his enthusiasm but I really hope that he focuses on those 5 non league games he has before they play us. We sure could use the playoff points it would provide if he could win some of those.

Pretty sure nothing on this thread has to do with Trimble. Good luck and good health to both teams here and their first year coaches. Don't drag something before you even see it. Doubt anyone here has sat through Eastern practices.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Tee Higgins wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am

Pretty sure nothing on this thread has to do with Trimble. Good luck and good health to both teams here and their first year coaches. Don't drag something before you even see it. Doubt anyone here has sat through Eastern practices.
You tell them coach. By the way, Eastern does play Trimble, in case you didn't know. Good luck to you and your team tonight, and welcome to SEOPS with your first post. Have a great year, get that win tonight, and see you week 7. Should be a good one. :D

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:42 am
Tee Higgins wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am

You tell them coach. By the way, Eastern does play Trimble, in case you didn't know. Good luck to you and your team tonight, and welcome to SEOPS with your first post. Have a great year, get that win tonight, and see you week 7. Should be a good one. :D
Oh man, they must have given me the wrong schedule. Thanks for reminding me and for the warm welcome!

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

It's GameDay!

Join Eric and Carl with River Valley Football Broadcasting streaming on Mixlr at 6:45pm with the Ohio Valley Bank Pre-Game Show.

Kickoff at 7pm. Go Raiders!

rvfootballbroadcasting.mixlr.com

Return to “Football”