River 28 Trimble 18 2022

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2 River vs Trimble

Post by Glousterite »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:40 pm Good showing by Trimble. Actually thought it would be a little worse
You can tell we’re young. Killed our selfs with penalties. That wasn’t a game changer by any means, but it hurt. We have a lot to learn.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:48 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:40 pm Good showing by Trimble. Actually thought it would be a little worse
You can tell we’re young. Killed our selfs with penalties. That wasn’t a game changer by any means, but it hurt. We have a lot to learn.
Lost a lot of talent from last years team. Knew there would be a learning curve

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

28-18 River. Final

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Pretty good game by both schools. River had some big kids

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Glousterite wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:20 am
Glousterite wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 am

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but just off top of my head, I recall Trimble playing them in 2008 and took a beating 45-15 in the playoffs.
Other than us not getting the playoff points from a Trimble win, I would like to see River double that 2008 score on them. Hopefully River will leave the starting defense in to preserve the shutout. It's high time Trimble gets to feel what it's like to have the score run up on them and excuses about, well we had two backups in on defense in the 4th Qtr and well we were working on our passing game in the second half while we were all ready up bye 50. Here's to hoping for a running clock. :mrgreen:
Hate us because you ain’t us bud. It’s ok. Everybody is going to have a down year from time to time. I can accept that, can you?
Down year? Your's is abysmal. No wonder you stopped posting. We watched your Fairland game last night. Small and weak. But you make up for it by being slow and unathletic. Can't wait to see the Eagles "beat the brakes off of" the kitty cats.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:15 am
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:20 am

Other than us not getting the playoff points from a Trimble win, I would like to see River double that 2008 score on them. Hopefully River will leave the starting defense in to preserve the shutout. It's high time Trimble gets to feel what it's like to have the score run up on them and excuses about, well we had two backups in on defense in the 4th Qtr and well we were working on our passing game in the second half while we were all ready up bye 50. Here's to hoping for a running clock. :mrgreen:
Hate us because you ain’t us bud. It’s ok. Everybody is going to have a down year from time to time. I can accept that, can you?
Down year? Your's is abysmal. No wonder you stopped posting. We watched your Fairland game last night. Small and weak. But you make up for it by being slow and unathletic. Can't wait to see the Eagles "beat the brakes off of" the kitty cats.
Already watching Trimble film? Don't you have any games to play before you play Trimble? :mrgreen:

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:24 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:15 am

Already watching Trimble film? Don't you have any games to play before you play Trimble? :mrgreen:
Alls we need to watch is the Thimble/Racine film. Two bad teams both trying to lose a game. People complained about how bad the refs were but the teams were almost as bad. Both them teams are gonna get bareassed at East Shade River Stadium.

Return to “Football”