My Apologies

FIDO
S

My Apologies

Post by FIDO »

To all burg fans, supporters and fans of SEO preps, i sincerely apologize. Had I known bucknuts, and his many aliases, was trolling vs a serious discussion i would have neither entertained nor responded to his posts.

Im not a burgite. Im a fan of SEO preps. We are a different breed. We are Appalachia, we are hill jacks and we support one another, thru thick and thin.

It doesnt mean we cannot question a perceived wrong or an appearance of impropriety. If it is legit it is legit. If it isnt then it needs to be decided by proper authorities. Only the naive and ignorant cant see the forrest for the trees.

To personally attack a deceased person is not only disgusting, it is perverted. I am sorry for giving this disgusting individual an audience.

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Re: My Apologies

Post by Carmen Ohio »

FIDO wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:14 am To all burg fans, supporters and fans of SEO preps, i sincerely apologize. Had I known bucknuts, and his many aliases, was trolling vs a serious discussion i would have neither entertained nor responded to his posts.

Im not a burgite. Im a fan of SEO preps. We are a different breed. We are Appalachia, we are hill jacks and we support one another, thru thick and thin.

It doesnt mean we cannot question a perceived wrong or an appearance of impropriety. If it is legit it is legit. If it isnt then it needs to be decided by proper authorities. Only the naive and ignorant cant see the forrest for the trees.

To personally attack a deceased person is not only disgusting, it is perverted. I am sorry for giving this disgusting individual an audience.
The problem is perception is a matter of biased opinion.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Perception is often a matter of opinion, biased or not. It doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. From the outside, to have so many "D1 transfers" on a team looks troubling, especially in a depressed region and especially over a number of years. Like I've said, if it is legit, so be it. If it isnt, then it needs.to be dealt with in the appropriate manner. But to say we.can't question the legitimacy of what is occurring is absurd.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

FIDO wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:29 am Perception is often a matter of opinion, biased or not. It doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. From the outside, to have so many "D1 transfers" on a team looks troubling, especially in a depressed region and especially over a number of years. Like I've said, if it is legit, so be it. If it isnt, then it needs.to be dealt with in the appropriate manner. But to say we.can't question the legitimacy of what is occurring is absurd.
I agree 💯 with you! If we have nothing to hide then who cares what is said.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerMania wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:32 am
FIDO wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:29 am Perception is often a matter of opinion, biased or not. It doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. From the outside, to have so many "D1 transfers" on a team looks troubling, especially in a depressed region and especially over a number of years. Like I've said, if it is legit, so be it. If it isnt, then it needs.to be dealt with in the appropriate manner. But to say we.can't question the legitimacy of what is occurring is absurd.
I agree 💯 with you! If we have nothing to hide then who cares what is said.

That’s true!!! No one in this area would want to see Ironton penalized and possibly banned from the season and playoffs.

It just looks bad that three assistant coaches own the recruiting service. If they are not on the staff nothing would be said.

What makes it look even worse is what made the Keyes family pack up and leave Missouri or Mississippi, wherever they came from and move to Ironton?? If he is a legit D1 player, which evidently he is if he is signing with Wisconsin then why did he have to come to a small DV school in Ohio??!

That’s what still stumps me!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Fido was making an apology and it turns into another recruiting thread, unbelievable.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 am Fido was making an apology and it turns into another recruiting thread, unbelievable.

Well no poop Sherlock!!! That’s what started all of the nonsense that he was responding to.

It’s just amazing how some of you Ironton supporters just can’t admit recruiting has been going on!! If it’s legit then so be it and we will move on and hope for a second meeting in the playoffs.

Return to “Football”