TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Re: Belpre football

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:16 am
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:55 pm
eagle25 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:07 pm

So you bother to read it but don’t post? Now that’s funny right there. 😂

I’m guessing the real reason you don’t post is because Thimble is really bad. If the reason was what others post then why do you read it?
Because of people like you. Yes, I know we was bad this year. That's not the reason I don't post. It's because if I say my opinion I get called a Trimble troll. I read because I want to know what's going on in the area of high school football. If it bothers you much I'll gladly delete my account for you and never visit the site again
I don’t refer to people as trolls, so it can’t be “because of people like me.” But there are plenty of people on here who accuse anyone who disagrees with them as trolls so I get your point. I don’t let people like that run me off or ruin it for me. And no, I don’t want you to delete your account. I want the site to grow and have as many members as possible. I also want people to be able to post their opinions no matter what they are. Yes I jab at people and banter back and forth and we take our beatings on here when we are down so it’s fun to poke back when we are better. But I never want to run anyone off. What fun would that be?
At least you get my point. Just really can't post anything ab trimble on here anymore bc of every troll that comes outta the woodworks to bash on us

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:39 am
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:55 pm

Because of people like you. Yes, I know we was bad this year. That's not the reason I don't post. It's because if I say my opinion I get called a Trimble troll. I read because I want to know what's going on in the area of high school football. If it bothers you much I'll gladly delete my account for you and never visit the site again
I don’t refer to people as trolls, so it can’t be “because of people like me.” But there are plenty of people on here who accuse anyone who disagrees with them as trolls so I get your point. I don’t let people like that run me off or ruin it for me. And no, I don’t want you to delete your account. I want the site to grow and have as many members as possible. I also want people to be able to post their opinions no matter what they are. Yes I jab at people and banter back and forth and we take our beatings on here when we are down so it’s fun to poke back when we are better. But I never want to run anyone off. What fun would that be?
At least you get my point. Just really can't post anything ab trimble on here anymore bc of every troll that comes outta the woodworks to bash on us
Ahh that’s part of the game. I don’t let it stop me from posting.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:59 am
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:39 am

Ahh that’s part of the game. I don’t let it stop me from posting.
I just get tired of it from time to time🤷‍♂️

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If your team is getting trolled it is usually because they are doing better than their team.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:34 am If your team is getting trolled it is usually because they are doing better than their team.
When I see someone complaining about trolls it’s typically from someone who either trolls themselves and/or whose teams are used to winning but are at the time losing. Trolls hate to be trolled. To the complainers the only thing worse is being beaten by and told how bad your team is by someone you used to beat and brag about it. Others who I’ve seen complain about trolls are those who like to be “right” and hate to be questioned or disagreed with. Most of us don’t concern ourselves with those dubbed as trolls, but some just can’t help but complain. Regardless, the so called trolls do keep things interesting.

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

I saw on another thread that Jimmy Bell made the “Moeller short list.” Maybe he’s not as bad as a few on here make him out to be.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:22 pm I saw on another thread that Jimmy Bell made the “Moeller short list.” Maybe he’s not as bad as a few on here make him out to be.
I seriously question the authenticity of the Moeller "short list" including Bell's name as a candidate to be their next HC. This is what trolls do, post misinformation.

If you saw how bad Belpre was the past 2 years, especially last year, it would be plainly obvious he doesn't have the skill set to be a HC at any high school.

Now, under a good HC, he could be a good position coach i.e. defensive line because he seems to have knowledge in this area.

Lack of decent coaching the past 2 years has allowed Belpre to sink to our current level, not the players. Belpre is taking steps to turn the program around and coach Welsh is a solid hire with the experience needed to improve the program.

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

BJCassady wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:40 pm
eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:22 pm I saw on another thread that Jimmy Bell made the “Moeller short list.” Maybe he’s not as bad as a few on here make him out to be.
I seriously question the authenticity of the Moeller "short list" including Bell's name as a candidate to be their next HC. This is what trolls do, post misinformation.

If you saw how bad Belpre was the past 2 years, especially last year, it would be plainly obvious he doesn't have the skill set to be a HC at any high school.

Now, under a good HC, he could be a good position coach i.e. defensive line because he seems to have knowledge in this area.

Lack of decent coaching the past 2 years has allowed Belpre to sink to our current level, not the players. Belpre is taking steps to turn the program around and coach Welsh is a solid hire with the experience needed to improve the program.

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!
Trolls? According to the comments on here is there anything “trolls” don’t do? Seriously, if you go by the definition of “troll” pretty much everyone on this site is a “troll.” Someone who makes a comment in an attempt to illicit a response. As I said, pretty much everyone on here. Aside from that, you make some excellent points. As always, I appreciate your perspective.

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

eagle25 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:23 pm

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!
Trolls? According to the comments on here is there anything “trolls” don’t do? Seriously, if you go by the definition of “troll” pretty much everyone on this site is a “troll.” Someone who makes a comment in an attempt to illicit a response. As I said, pretty much everyone on here. Aside from that, you make some excellent points. As always, I appreciate your perspective.
Bell is a complete and utter joke and everyone knows it, except for him. The Moeller post was a complete troll and shouldn’t be taken seriously at all. Unfortunately a lot of the posts on here these days are just people trolling and refusing to actually talk real football.

And BJ does have great perspective, but I’m sure even he would admit he was being as kind as possible in regards to Bell.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!
eagle25

I wasn't meaning that you were a troll, I was referring to the thread on the Moeller short list in which another person posted that he was on the short list. But I am pretty sure that that person was making jest of the situation.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

boss8 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:32 pm

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!
Bell is a complete and utter joke and everyone knows it, except for him. The Moeller post was a complete troll and shouldn’t be taken seriously at all. Unfortunately a lot of the posts on here these days are just people trolling and refusing to actually talk real football.

And BJ does have great perspective, but I’m sure even he would admit he was being as kind as possible in regards to Bell.
boss8

You are spot on. As I have stated before, he had zero skill set to be a HC. He should have never been hired to be the HC. It wasted 2 seasons for about a dozen players. I will wish him well in his other endeavors.

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

BJCassady wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:38 pm

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!
eagle25

I wasn't meaning that you were a troll, I was referring to the thread on the Moeller short list in which another person posted that he was on the short list. But I am pretty sure that that person was making jest of the situation.
BJ

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

I for one hope Belpre doesn’t dodge us like I heard they are going to and I hope they get better. Yes it’s fun to beat the brakes off of them but they couldn’t even score on our JV’s most years. It would be nice if they could win a few games and at least get us some playoff points. Tim and Mark said the new coach is really good so we’re expecting them to win a lot cause those guys really know what they’re talking about.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

If we can get Duck back at Fed you boys gonna get whupped

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

If Belpre and FH combine their teams they’d have 15 or so players. Then Welch and Bell could work together and get them going.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Is bell coaching at Fed? Thats a great hire.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

I wish Belpre success in 2023. As a former assistant coach at another school years ago it is hard trying to rebuild a program. I was there last season’s on when they got their first points of the season on a FG vs. South Gallia. The Belpre crowd erupted. The support Is there. I believe there schedule has increased in difficulty. It will be interesting to see their improvement.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Calvin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:29 pm If Belpre and FH combine their teams they’d have 15 or so players. Then Welch and Bell could work together and get them going.
I hope Welch can get them some wins this year. But I don’t think Bell ever won a game. Come on guys, we’re going to need the playoff points.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Eagle Pappaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Eagle Pappaw »

Hold on to your shorts belprenation! Hearing that Welch may keep Bell on as defensive coordinator

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Eagle Pappaw wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:42 am Hold on to your shorts belprenation! Hearing that Welch may keep Bell on as defensive coordinator
Interesting. The guy gave up what, 1000 points per season and somehow he’s a good choice for the DC position? Only in Belpre 😂

Return to “Football”