Belpre football

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Belpre football

Post by Tiger73 »

For sure we will beat Alexander. Alexander is awful and we are improving with our great coach.

Appreciation
Waterboy

Re: Belpre football

Post by Appreciation »

:D :D :D

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

lol Mr. Ohio State's Team won't score again. Big M and the superintendent's experient continues with another blow out by Alex. 43-0 Alex!

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

What a complete and total joke it has become!

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

Our boys will show up and play their hearts out.

A win is a very long shot.

I am hoping that we can score tonight so the boys will get some reward for their efforts.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

Appreciation
Waterboy

Post by Appreciation »

Fletchlives wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:26 pm What a complete and total joke it has become!
You’re right. I shouldn’t be laughing.
No disrespect to the kids. If anything, I think the world of them for continuing to come out and fight. Mad respect men.
Last edited by Appreciation on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

Heard Jimmie bell on WMOA tonight prior to the Tigers game and everything he said was the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

Everything he says is about promoting HIMSELF.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

“SHOW RARELY WINS” and kids smell it!! Kids know who “is” and “isn’t”. Big M represents a bad paint job.

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

Since Big M has been on the board (last 15 years) Belpre has gone down the crapper. When is enough, enough? Time to cut ur losses with this “coach” and move on. Let the new young assistant take over and you will get some good people help out and get things straightened out.

Realize Jimmie bell is NOT going to help pass the levy. He’s actually hurting ur chances.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

I thought we would win. I heard some parents talking and they say kids have Bell’s number. The Board is foolish per parents. Big M needs to punt.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Leaders who win are great listeners. Our Supt and Big M are not good listeners. They are following Bell around around and around.
Hey Greenie, wake up. Get a skilled coach in to work with your recent jr high hire who is classy but inexperienced. Let the experienced guy train the new coach. Bell needs to go!

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Come on fellas give the guy a chance. Five years should be the minimum before even looking to get a coach out. Plus he has D1 experience and you just can't replace that. He told me he has been building some monsters in the weight room and they'll be coming around as they mature. Give it a few more years before passing judgment. We got ours turned around and he can do the same for Belpre.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Bucknut25
Waterboy

Post by Bucknut25 »

Five years? There will not be a football program in 5 years . They need someone fully engaged and someone who can be there in the halls recruiting every young man who is breathing to see why that kid brings to the table. It’s a shame it has come down to this fiasco. No one wants to eat crow, but that’s where it’s at. Move on and start over , it can’t hurt.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

No sadistic joking please, Greenie will believe it.

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

belpre needs to reach out to eastern. cant blame all the problems on the coach. eastern has worked extremely hard to build the schedule they have over the last 7 years or so and their coaches are the best around but even bell would manage 3-0 rite now. whoever has built belpres schedule are either lazy, ignorant, or undermining

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

Caldwell will name their score. Runing clock in both halves. And Bell will continue to think he is amazing and Big M. and Greenie will eat it all up.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Greenie is reportedly a ok guy. Someone with credibility needs to tell him the truth…Bell’s existence will cost him a levy win. Also while we have Big M’s number, most others now do as well. The Supt has great credentials but BELL PERSISTANCE does paint him “questionable”

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

Tiger73 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:32 am Greenie is reportedly a ok guy. Someone with credibility needs to tell him the truth…Bell’s existence will cost him a levy win. Also while we have Big M’s number, most others now do as well. The Supt has great credentials but BELL PERSISTANCE does paint him “questionable”
Maybe someone should print or send all the comments on this site about Belpre to Greenie?!

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

A glimmer of good news this week.

I received word that they now have enough players to field a junior high team this year. We haven't had junior high football the past 2 seasons.

I hope that our new asst varsity coach, who is also a junior high social studies teacher, had a major hand in recruiting more players to field a team. I don't know who their coaches might be, but I would certainly pay this man some extra money and have him double as the junior high head coach to build a rapport with these boys.

IMHO, having teacher/coaches who are in the halls and classrooms every day, are the key to having any successful school-based program.

If I get a copy of the schedule, I will post it.

As always...

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

Return to “Football”