Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

Ff3233
All Conference

Re: WEEK 7 Trimble @ EASTERN

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:59 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Prolly because of your trolling. Whatever the reason it couldn’t have happened to a better guy. From what I saw you said it correctly, that you “should’ve won” the grand but you didn’t have the “nads” to show up and bet. Maybe you having no nads is what got you banned? 😂
Got banned that day, so even if I wanted to couldn't have contacted anyone. BTW, how did that Waterford game go? Can't remember which of us got that prediction correct?

Also, not really trolling. Don't like Eastern, and really hate what you call Waterford and ff but I understand the jealousy. Shows how smart eastern is when they wouldn't let Burdette come back to coach. Anyways, keep up the non informative banter and troll on.
Nice excuse. And I think we know who the troll is. The one who got banned for being a troll. 😂
Yep. But at least I'm smart enough to know a good football team from a bad one. Yet again you don't respond to anything and all you post is garbage. Maybe let the grown ups have the discussions from now on.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:01 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 pm
Got banned that day, so even if I wanted to couldn't have contacted anyone. BTW, how did that Waterford game go? Can't remember which of us got that prediction correct?

Also, not really trolling. Don't like Eastern, and really hate what you call Waterford and ff but I understand the jealousy. Shows how smart eastern is when they wouldn't let Burdette come back to coach. Anyways, keep up the non informative banter and troll on.
Nice excuse. And I think we know who the troll is. The one who got banned for being a troll. 😂
Yep. But at least I'm smart enough to know a good football team from a bad one. Yet again you don't respond to anything and all you post is garbage. Maybe let the grown ups have the discussions from now on.
Okay “no nads.” 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:03 pm

Okay “no nads.” 😂
Yep. You got me. I guess my intelligence isn't in that region since I was smart enough to know Waterford would clobber eastern

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:06 pm
Okay “no nads.” 😂
Yep. You got me. I guess my intelligence isn't in that region since I was smart enough to know Waterford would clobber eastern
Picked the heavy favorite yet you lacked the “nads” to bet on it. 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Okay “no nads.” 😂
Lol, at least now you're admitting Waterford was the better team. Finally a post worth reading

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:36 pm

Lol, at least now you're admitting Waterford was the better team. Finally a post worth reading
And you’re admitting you have not the nads to wager. Likewise a post of merit.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:38 pm

Man you got me on another one. Because noone would go to either place to make the wager, so it had to be me. But again, Waterford >eastern. Appreciate you verifying that. Maybe next year eastern can be 2nd or 3rd in the Hocking yet again. Take the trip up 7, hang a left on 339 and drive about 25 min. At least then you can see some football worth watching

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:41 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:38 pm
Man you got me on another one. Because noone would go to either place to make the wager, so it had to be me. But again, Waterford >eastern. Appreciate you verifying that. Maybe next year eastern can be 2nd or 3rd in the Hocking yet again. Take the trip up 7, hang a left on 339 and drive about 25 min. At least then you can see some football worth watching
I see you’re still trolling Eastern threads there no nads. Glad you finally admitted that you didn’t have the nads to bet, even when I offered to come and meet up with you. It was great to see you saying you thought Eastern would win. Thanks for the support. Maybe next year you’ll grow some nads.

Return to “Football”