Logan 0 - 24 Chillicothe 2022

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK5 LOGAN VS CHILLICOTHE

Post by greygoose »

Logangrad wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:30 am
greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:38 pm
mattash wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:36 am Logan has improved this year, not been getting blown out
I think that all depends on what your definition of blown out, is it 21 or 28 and more?? Chillicothe takes this by 3 scores
I think the end result of Logan's scores other than Jackson, havent been a good reflection on where they were. Logan was tied with Sheridan 7-7 at half and only trailed TV 10-7 with like 6 mins to go in that game. And then last week it was a tight one the whole way. I would argue that Jackson was the only game to date that the Chiefs were out of it from the outset. I think Jackson led 14-0 in the first 5 mins. The Cavs are avg 28 ppg and giving up 18 ppg and Logan is only scoring 9.75 ppg and giving up 23.5 ppg. Logan's offense has to find a way to score points this week. Tayvion Galloway, for Chillicothe is perhaps Chillicothe’s highest-profiled players since committing to LSU back in late July. He's a stud at tight end for the Cavaliers, and his size is bound to be a major factor. Galloway stands at 6-foot-5 and weighs 230 pounds. He’ll be difficult for any defender to get a hold on, and even harder to take down. Logan will need to be better on Defense and tackling as previously stated.
Sounds like Logan is at least heading in the right direction compared to the last few years at least. Yeah he's a high profile player that's about it, I wouldn't label him a stud by any means. Kid just doesn't have the want to for my liking, his size is a matchup problem for some but like Waverly I think he had 4-5 catches for 47 yards and a TD, and 20 of that came on a screen play to start the game. Has no interest in blocking and shouldn't be on defense, he's strictly a pass catching TE and they do that with quick out or drag routes pretty simple stuff to get him open. Was probably more impressed with 44 for chillicothe on both the offensive and especially defensive side of the ball. Chillicothe's OL was pretty massive across the board and QB #8 plays hard and was smart with the ball. #16 for them was quick but they like to get it to #12 but he was out this past week. Chillicothe has a really nice team and well coached made very few mistakes

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:04 am I read somewhere that someone said "Chilli looks slow on film." :mrgreen:
no you didn't.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

I will be giving updates on twitter. @The_KTD

Live Like A Champion!
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

greygoose wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:24 pm
Logangrad wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:30 am
greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:38 pm

I think that all depends on what your definition of blown out, is it 21 or 28 and more?? Chillicothe takes this by 3 scores
I think the end result of Logan's scores other than Jackson, havent been a good reflection on where they were. Logan was tied with Sheridan 7-7 at half and only trailed TV 10-7 with like 6 mins to go in that game. And then last week it was a tight one the whole way. I would argue that Jackson was the only game to date that the Chiefs were out of it from the outset. I think Jackson led 14-0 in the first 5 mins. The Cavs are avg 28 ppg and giving up 18 ppg and Logan is only scoring 9.75 ppg and giving up 23.5 ppg. Logan's offense has to find a way to score points this week. Tayvion Galloway, for Chillicothe is perhaps Chillicothe’s highest-profiled players since committing to LSU back in late July. He's a stud at tight end for the Cavaliers, and his size is bound to be a major factor. Galloway stands at 6-foot-5 and weighs 230 pounds. He’ll be difficult for any defender to get a hold on, and even harder to take down. Logan will need to be better on Defense and tackling as previously stated.
Sounds like Logan is at least heading in the right direction compared to the last few years at least. Yeah he's a high profile player that's about it, I wouldn't label him a stud by any means. Kid just doesn't have the want to for my liking, his size is a matchup problem for some but like Waverly I think he had 4-5 catches for 47 yards and a TD, and 20 of that came on a screen play to start the game. Has no interest in blocking and shouldn't be on defense, he's strictly a pass catching TE and they do that with quick out or drag routes pretty simple stuff to get him open. Was probably more impressed with 44 for chillicothe on both the offensive and especially defensive side of the ball. Chillicothe's OL was pretty massive across the board and QB #8 plays hard and was smart with the ball. #16 for them was quick but they like to get it to #12 but he was out this past week. Chillicothe has a really nice team and well coached made very few mistakes
44 is an excellent football player.

13 is a matchup nightmare with his length and athleticism.

Chilli->SD
Waterboy

Post by Chilli->SD »

It's gonna be another one of those games...
Passing game is way off tonight and running is tough for both teams.

7-0 Chillicothe leads at halftime

I'm only here because the Navy said so!
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Seems like no matter what Logan always finds a way to play Chillicothe tough 14-0 Chillicothe in the 3rd Maxwell lee the heart and soul of the Chillicothe team is out hurt huge pick 6 by Tayvion Galloway his second int of the game huge play

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

24-0 Chillicothe opening it up late

Chilli->SD
Waterboy

Post by Chilli->SD »

Final, good second half performance, onto conference play!

I'm only here because the Navy said so!
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan 0 - 24 Chillicothe 2022

Post by mattash »

Logan 0 - 24 Chillicothe

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”