Waterford 29 - 13 Eastern Meigs 2022

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: WK5 WATERFORD VS EASTERN MEIGS

Post by thirtyonetrap »

WOW! Another TVC thread taken over by Fart Frye posters. We get it that the Fart wants desperately to be in the TVC, but can you give us a break and start a different thread to brag about how great you are? As for this game, Eastern will run and pass all over Waterford. Yes we all know that Waterford will have their favorite crew of zebras and the Eagles are already down by 14 points but not even the Yoder family calling the game will be enough. This team is on a mission and not about to lose to a 1-3 team. Go Eagles.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Chaw wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:34 pm they exposed FF's weakness...get over it and move on...still no passing stats posted so I assume it was atrocious for FF...Their defense is par for the course and their offense is good like always....that'll win you a couple playoff games maybe however as soon as you run into a good passing team its over...
Waterford Passing 9/20 158 yards 2 Td 3 Ints lol

They didn’t do anything in second half.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:00 am
Chaw wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:34 pm they exposed FF's weakness...get over it and move on...still no passing stats posted so I assume it was atrocious for FF...Their defense is par for the course and their offense is good like always....that'll win you a couple playoff games maybe however as soon as you run into a good passing team its over...

Good to know. Waterford passing shouldn't be much concern to the Eagles then. Thanks for the info. So, if the Iggles can overcome the refs they should be in good shape this week as they roll to the TVC Hocking Championship.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:35 am

Good to know. Waterford passing shouldn't be much concern to the Eagles then. Thanks for the info. So, if the Iggles can overcome the refs they should be in good shape this week as they roll to the TVC Hocking Championship.
I'm extrapolating that to 13/20 200 yards and 3 td's against Eastern. That's just the passing attack.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:05 am

I'm extrapolating that to 13/20 200 yards and 3 td's against Eastern. That's just the passing attack.
The only way that happens is if the refs help them out. We all know they will, but they will have to help even more than usual for Waterford to pass for 200. Kind of tough for the QB to pass when he's lying on his back all game.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am

The only way that happens is if the refs help them out. We all know they will, but they will have to help even more than usual for Waterford to pass for 200. Kind of tough for the QB to pass when he's lying on his back all game.
You gotta know when you play at Waterford you gonna get cheated. Does Easton have enough to overcome that? Time will tell but it looks like Waterford is pretty bad this year so the refs might not be enough to win it for them. :o

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 am

You gotta know when you play at Waterford you gonna get cheated. Does Easton have enough to overcome that? Time will tell but it looks like Waterford is pretty bad this year so the refs might not be enough to win it for them. :o
Coming from a soon to be 0-5 supporters

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

I heard from a reliable source rumble might be the worst team in the hocking

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 am

Waterturd is not the worst. Belpre is unless they beat Trimble. If Belpre could cheat as much as Waterford does at home they might get a win this year. Waterturd can make a team that's 30 points better than them struggle to beat them at Waterford.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:16 am

Waterturd is not the worst. Belpre is unless they beat Trimble. If Belpre could cheat as much as Waterford does at home they might get a win this year. Waterturd can make a team that's 30 points better than them struggle to beat them at Waterford.
To bad fed hock doesn’t have a team helper would get that first win

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:26 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:16 am

To bad fed hock doesn’t have a team helper would get that first win
Belpre

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

You're already stockpiling excuses, which tells me you aren't nearly as confident as you want to sound.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 am

You're already stockpiling excuses, which tells me you aren't nearly as confident as you want to sound.
hey bud we all know that Waterford hires them cheating refs. There good for 2 to 3 TD's a game and they call every long play by the opponents back. But I still stay Eastern will overcome all of that and win. The Eagles will beat them up physically too. This is the most physical team Eastern has had and the Hocking teams just aren't used to getting smacked that hard.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:59 am

hey bud we all know that Waterford hires them cheating refs. There good for 2 to 3 TD's a game and they call every long play by the opponents back. But I still stay Eastern will overcome all of that and win. The Eagles will beat them up physically too. This is the most physical team Eastern has had and the Hocking teams just aren't used to getting smacked that hard.
The only long play I have seen eastern offense run is a pick six , I’m sure it won’t be called back

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

I sure hope you're more physical than last year. Waterford beat you by 4 scores on your own field. If you hold The Wildcats below 30, I'll be impressed.

With the refs inside your head, it may get worse.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:13 pm

I sure hope you're more physical than last year. Waterford beat you by 4 scores on your own field. If you hold The Wildcats below 30, I'll be impressed.

I see I hit a nerve by calling out the cheating refs W

Waterturd hires. At least you don’t try to argue that don’t. That would make you look foolish. And I can guarantee you that every team that plays in Waterford wishes they could keep the cheating refs “in their head” and off the field. No matter this year though because it won’t be enough. Waterturd will get beaten up physically and on the scoreboard.

Greencat
Waterboy

Post by Greencat »

Waterford's #1 QB was 9-18 for 158 yards 2 tds and 1 INT. His receivers dropped numerous passes and the interception wasn't even his fault. He can ball.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:55 pm
efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:13 pm

I see I hit a nerve by calling out the cheating refs W

Waterturd hires. At least you don’t try to argue that don’t. That would make you look foolish. And I can guarantee you that every team that plays in Waterford wishes they could keep the cheating refs “in their head” and off the field. No matter this year though because it won’t be enough. Waterturd will get beaten up physically and on the scoreboard.
Not at all. Based on your perception of Waterford, I'd guess they're going to win this by at least two scores.

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

our covid coach has been a great hire. last week there were some questions and he had everyone we needed available come friday. we hired him for a reason we r not dumb like miegs. everyone we need will be available again this week and thats bad news for waterford wont matter who they hire to ref lol

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Greencat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:04 pm

Waterford's #1 QB was 9-18 for 158 yards 2 tds and 1 INT. His receivers dropped numerous passes and the interception wasn't even his fault. He can ball.

I said they had a good game. To say they dominated is just not true. Now Fort Frye had 447 yards that’s dominating.

Return to “Football”