Waterford 29 - 13 Eastern Meigs 2022

Kmit
Riding the Bench

Re: WK5 WATERFORD VS EASTERN MEIGS

Post by Kmit »

Agree except the Wildcats also had a late score on a short field bumbled punt. I think the two score difference is about right.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:43 pm

Way to make fun of high school kids bud. Hope that makes you feel real tough.

Awe, big mouth got his feelings hurt. Your big mouth wrote checks that your team couldn't cash. Eat your crow like a man and stop being a crybaby. You are what you do, not what you say you'll do. Now go back in your hole till next year.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

jsteth wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:36 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:17 pm Waterford uses arbiter for officials. No hand picking. So get rid of that excuse.
thats great news maybe why you are 1-4 this year? how does this “arbiter” system work?
Arbiter is the way the officials are paid actually.
The AD puts out the game that needs covered and the "assigner " gets the officials for the game.
I believe all tvc schools use the same assigner.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

What did the final end up being?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:52 pm What did the final end up being?
29-13 Waterford

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Someone said 29-13

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

29-13 I think

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:01 pm
29-13 I think
Appreciate ya. Hopefully it was an injury free game on both sides of the ball.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Pretty much as expected. Eastern was a product of a soft schedule.

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

Steely Dan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:57 pm Despite the slew of inane comments in this thread leading up to this game, I expected Waterford to be very focused. Eastern's prior opponents had a combined record of 3-13. Waterford's prior opponents had a combined record of 11-4, with three of those opponents undefeated as of 7 PM today. To even fathom that some people would completely ignore this fact in the hype before this game, well, I agree with a word used in this thread earlier this evening applies here, and that is "delusional". Outcome of this game was pretty much where I figured it would be, with the Eagles scoring late to make it look a little more respectable at 29-13. Nice win for the Wildcats, which puts them in a position to be in the running for the TVC Hocking crown.
hows your team doing this year?

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

the referees gave eastern their last score...Waterford put the JV in with 2 min left and they scored... it would have been 29-7 if not for that...i was pretty close at the beginning of this thread...28-7

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Actually the long pass that set up the first eastern td should have been flagged . The sleeper play in high school is dead no matter how you do it. If you use a sub to deceive the defense its illegal the second the defense doesnt align with the sleeper receiver. Its actually unsportsmanlike conduct and 15 yards. Micky Mouse bush league b.s. if you ask me. The refs blew that call.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

McChicken wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:06 am Actually the long pass that set up the first eastern td should have been flagged . The sleeper play in high school is dead no matter how you do it. If you use a sub to deceive the defense its illegal the second the defense doesnt align with the sleeper receiver. Its actually unsportsmanlike conduct and 15 yards. Micky Mouse bush league b.s. if you ask me. The refs blew that call.
That’s funny a Waterford fan crying about getting cheated by the refs at home. I’ve heard it all now. Good luck beating Thimble without the homers. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:30 am That’s funny a Waterford fan crying about getting cheated by the refs at home. I’ve heard it all now. Good luck beating Thimble without the homers. :mrgreen:
This guy. How is it possible to have everything that comes out of your mouth turn out to be wrong? I was just trying to educate your ignorant eastern bird brain on the rules of football. You're welcome.

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am
rickoshay wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:53 am EFarns, Thats a good one.
Needs to go on Waterford's blackboard in the weight room and locker room.
Add the blackboard stuff to the refs cheating and it still won't be enough this year. The Eagles are just that much better than the rest of the Hocking. The Hocking is way down this year except for the undefeated Eagles. It's just their year. So ya'll just gonna have to live with it.
How's this working out this morning?

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Waterford 29 - 13 Eastern Meigs 2022

Post by mattash »

Waterford 29 - 13 Eastern Meigs

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:30 am
McChicken wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:06 am Actually the long pass that set up the first eastern td should have been flagged . The sleeper play in high school is dead no matter how you do it. If you use a sub to deceive the defense its illegal the second the defense doesnt align with the sleeper receiver. Its actually unsportsmanlike conduct and 15 yards. Micky Mouse bush league b.s. if you ask me. The refs blew that call.
That’s funny a Waterford fan crying about getting cheated by the refs at home. I’ve heard it all now. Good luck beating Thimble without the homers. :mrgreen:
Hey do your self a favor and change “Easter Eagles 2022 TVC hocking champs” to “ Eastern Eagles chokes against Waterford again” dude go play legit teams, then you can brag about your pushover schedule

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Eastern could still claim a share of the crown if they beat Trimble and then Trimble beats Watertown. Of course, then they will get disappointed when we beat them week 10 to keep them out of playoffs.

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

The Butcher wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:23 am Eastern could still claim a share of the crown if they beat Trimble and then Trimble beats Watertown. Of course, then they will get disappointed when we beat them week 10 to keep them out of playoffs.
You really have to be bad to miss the playoffs in region 27 this year Pasteur has several 3-7 teams making it

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 am
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 am
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am

The only way that happens is if the refs help them out. We all know they will, but they will have to help even more than usual for Waterford to pass for 200. Kind of tough for the QB to pass when he's lying on his back all game.
You gotta know when you play at Waterford you gonna get cheated. Does Easton have enough to overcome that? Time will tell but it looks like Waterford is pretty bad this year so the refs might not be enough to win it for them. :o
I heard from a reliable source rumble might be the worst team in the hocking
Not very reliable if they said that. We'll walk through the Hocking and go into the playoffs on a 5 game winning streak. The best part is we are way young and will have pretty much the whole team back. So when we are beating the brakes off of the teams in the Hocking just keep in mind you'll have 2 or 3 more years to enjoy the brake beatings. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”