Waterford 29 - 13 Eastern Meigs 2022

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK5 WATERFORD VS EASTERN MEIGS

Post by EasternDspy »

Greencat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:04 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:00 am
Chaw wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:34 pm they exposed FF's weakness...get over it and move on...still no passing stats posted so I assume it was atrocious for FF...Their defense is par for the course and their offense is good like always....that'll win you a couple playoff games maybe however as soon as you run into a good passing team its over...
Waterford Passing 9/20 158 yards 2 Td 3 Ints lol

They didn’t do anything in second half.
Waterford's #1 QB was 9-18 for 158 yards 2 tds and 1 INT. His receivers dropped numerous passes and the interception wasn't even his fault. He can ball.
Qb1 is slippery has a little shake and bake in him. He forced many missed tackles.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:28 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:55 pm
efarns wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:13 pm

I sure hope you're more physical than last year. Waterford beat you by 4 scores on your own field. If you hold The Wildcats below 30, I'll be impressed.

With the refs inside your head, it may get worse.
I see I hit a nerve by calling out the cheating refs W

Waterturd hires. At least you don’t try to argue that don’t. That would make you look foolish. And I can guarantee you that every team that plays in Waterford wishes they could keep the cheating refs “in their head” and off the field. No matter this year though because it won’t be enough. Waterturd will get beaten up physically and on the scoreboard.
Not at all. Based on your perception of Waterford, I'd guess they're going to win this by at least two scores.
They'll be up by 2 scores before we step off the bus, per usual at Wateford. But the Waterturds won't be able to sustain that lead once the physicality of the Eagles takes over and the turds get hit in the mouth. Eastern by 2 scores wins out in the end.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 am
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:00 am

Waterford Passing 9/20 158 yards 2 Td 3 Ints lol

They didn’t do anything in second half.
Waterford's #1 QB was 9-18 for 158 yards 2 tds and 1 INT. His receivers dropped numerous passes and the interception wasn't even his fault. He can ball.
Qb1 is slippery has a little shake and bake in him. He forced many missed tackles.
That won't happen against Eastern. Once they knock his privies into the dirt a few times there won't be any "shake and bake" left in him. Eastern will be the most physical team Waterturd faces this year. Mark that down. PHYSICAL!

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:18 am

That won't happen against Eastern. Once they knock his privies into the dirt a few times there won't be any "shake and bake" left in him. Eastern will be the most physical team Waterturd faces this year. Mark that down. PHYSICAL!
Not sold on eastern they haven’t played a decent team Waterford 28-7

Greencat
Waterboy

Post by Greencat »

Waterford wins this one 40-13 if we're being generous.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Eastern only beat FCA by 1 point. All you need to know. Waterford by 2-3 scores

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:34 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:18 am

Not sold on eastern they haven’t played a decent team Waterford 28-7
How can you doubt giant green capital letters? I heard one of Waterford's wide relievers bruised his collarbone just from reading that post. That's how physical Eastern is this season.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

EFarns, Thats a good one.
Needs to go on Waterford's blackboard in the weight room and locker room.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

rickoshay wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:53 am EFarns, Thats a good one.
Needs to go on Waterford's blackboard in the weight room and locker room.
Add the blackboard stuff to the refs cheating and it still won't be enough this year. The Eagles are just that much better than the rest of the Hocking. The Hocking is way down this year except for the undefeated Eagles. It's just their year. So ya'll just gonna have to live with it.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

The last staff at EHS left a treasure trove of talent so that the new staff could get off to a fast start. Not to mention giving those kids some great coaching so the new staff wouldnt really have to do much. Evenm Arch has a winning record with this group. That being said, Waterford is living in a glass house. They havent played nobody and since the game is at Eastern the refs wont be good for the usual 14 points before the opponent gets off the bus. My bet is that Waterford gets a beatdown from the most physical team they will see all year.

Eastern 34
Watertown 12

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Lucky Charms wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:33 am The last staff at EHS left a treasure trove of talent so that the new staff could get off to a fast start. Not to mention giving those kids some great coaching so the new staff wouldnt really have to do much. Evenm Arch has a winning record with this group. That being said, Waterford is living in a glass house. They havent played nobody and since the game is at Eastern the refs wont be good for the usual 14 points before the opponent gets off the bus. My bet is that Waterford gets a beatdown from the most physical team they will see all year.

Eastern 34
Watertown 12
Even with the 14 points that the hometown refs are good for it would still be 34 to 26 in favor of the Eagles. But I don't think Waterford can score 12 on their own, so 34 to 14 seems about right.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Lucky Charms wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:33 am The last staff at EHS left a treasure trove of talent so that the new staff could get off to a fast start. Not to mention giving those kids some great coaching so the new staff wouldnt really have to do much. Evenm Arch has a winning record with this group. That being said, Waterford is living in a glass house. They havent played nobody and since the game is at Eastern the refs wont be good for the usual 14 points before the opponent gets off the bus. My bet is that Waterford gets a beatdown from the most physical team they will see all year.

Eastern 34
Watertown 12
The last half of your paragraph is wrong on so many different levels....I suggest you read the entire thread before posting...you kinda look like an idiot

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Chaw wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:14 am

Eastern 34
Watertown 12
The last half of your paragraph is wrong on so many different levels....I suggest you read the entire thread before posting...you kinda look like an idiot
Nice catch. I wrote some of that just to see if you Waterfowl people are paying attention. I hoped you would be so you get to hear how bad your gonna get beat and you have to think about it all week.

Cowboy22
Riding the Bench

Post by Cowboy22 »

Calpreps has it 21 to 10 Waterford on a neutral field. By the way they have Trimble winning 20 to 14 over the eagles on a neutral field

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Cowboy22 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:10 pm Calpreps has it 21 to 10 Waterford on a neutral field. By the way they have Trimble winning 20 to 14 over the eagles on a neutral field
Good. We love being the underdogs. No chance the Eagles pass up this chance to dominate in the Hocking.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:15 pm
Cowboy22 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:10 pm Calpreps has it 21 to 10 Waterford on a neutral field. By the way they have Trimble winning 20 to 14 over the eagles on a neutral field
Good. We love being the underdogs. No chance the Eagles pass up this chance to dominate in the Hocking.
I think Trimble would be happy to just win a game, any game. The Southern game can't get here soon enough. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Pasteur has Waterford by 21 over eastern sounds about right

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Waterford by 3 scores. Eastern will also get beat by a down Trimble team.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:15 pm
You need a reality check @thirtyonetrap

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Gameday! Can’t wait to see the Cats with the running clock against the Eagles!

Waterford 2022 Hocking Champs!

Return to “Football”