The Worst of the TVC

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

The Worst of the TVC

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Looks like Trimble and Belpre are the worst two teams in the Hocking so far based on the records. As for the Ohio the worst two are Athens and Wellston. Everyone expected Belpre and Wellston to be bad, but did anyone expect the other two to be as bad as they are?

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: The Worst of the TVC

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Look at who Trimble has played. Do not be surprised if the Tomcats go 5-0 in the TVC Hocking!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

As I stated before, Trimble is young, but I don't see much size in these young men. Now they could be late bloomers but right now it doesn't look as if these young men are going to have a lot of size.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:19 pm As I stated before, Trimble is young, but I don't see much size in these young men. Now they could be late bloomers but right now it doesn't look as if these young men are going to have a lot of size.
What does size have to do with it??
Trimble has never been the biggest, just good hard nosed kids. They’ll be ok, once they get into league play.

As for Athens who knows. Look very unprepared and undisciplined

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

coachK wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:22 pm
noreply66 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:19 pm As I stated before, Trimble is young, but I don't see much size in these young men. Now they could be late bloomers but right now it doesn't look as if these young men are going to have a lot of size.
What does size have to do with it??
Trimble has never been the biggest, just good hard nosed kids. They’ll be ok, once they get into league play.

As for Athens who knows. Look very unprepared and undisciplined
A lot...I have watched Trimble a lot and these boys seem to be a lot smaller than most. It seems their down years have always been with smaller players.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Like the 130# l b they had in 13? A lot of Trimble best players have been undersized

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:01 am Looks like Trimble and Belpre are the worst two teams in the Hocking so far based on the records. As for the Ohio the worst two are Athens and Wellston. Everyone expected Belpre and Wellston to be bad, but did anyone expect the other two to be as bad as they are?
Now this is irony at it's best. Your school doesn't even have a team and you calling out the teams in your league. I would say Fed Hock is the worst.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

They found out what the Fed Hock problem is….parents want their kid home for early dinner…say 5pm. Also they want the kid on the bus so an xtra pickup is not necessary.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

This is the youngest team Phil has coached yet at Trimble i heard it strait from him.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Fletchlives wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:02 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:01 am Looks like Trimble and Belpre are the worst two teams in the Hocking so far based on the records. As for the Ohio the worst two are Athens and Wellston. Everyone expected Belpre and Wellston to be bad, but did anyone expect the other two to be as bad as they are?
Now this is irony at it's best. Your school doesn't even have a team and you calling out the teams in your league. I would say Fed Hock is the worst.
We are the only undefeated team in the TVC at this point. :mrgreen:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!

Return to “Football”