True TVC Champion

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

True TVC Champion

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

This would have been a great year to have a combined TVC Champion crowned. With NY and Eastern being the two best teams in their respective divisions it would have been great to have week 11 designated for those two to square off. There is a slight chance that VC might spoil this by beating NY, but if so then it could be VC v. Eastern in the championship of champions. I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be a great idea. Something to think about.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: True TVC Champion

Post by Lucky Charms »

There is nothing to think about. Nelsnvile woldnt dare play the eaggles. They would probably claim the team has covid and try to duck us especially after we put up a runner on the wee cats in a few weeks. Rusty wont want no part of the big green scoring machine.

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:45 am This would have been a great year to have a combined TVC Champion crowned. With NY and Eastern being the two best teams in their respective divisions it would have been great to have week 11 designated for those two to square off. There is a slight chance that VC might spoil this by beating NY, but if so then it could be VC v. Eastern in the championship of champions. I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be a great idea. Something to think about.
VC will have something to say about this. Also Alexander is 3-1 and could figure in the mix.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:45 am This would have been a great year to have a combined TVC Champion crowned. With NY and Eastern being the two best teams in their respective divisions it would have been great to have week 11 designated for those two to square off. There is a slight chance that VC might spoil this by beating NY, but if so then it could be VC v. Eastern in the championship of champions. I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be a great idea. Something to think about.
Let's don't get ahead of ourselves just yet. Keep in mind that Waterford actually thinks they have a chance of beating us. We have to take care of business and beat them as the first priority. Then beating Thimble is the next step to the championship. But once we beat up on Waterford then Thimble might realize they can't beat us. But first things first and that is to put a runner on Waterford at their place. That will be epic. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:25 pm
Let's don't get ahead of ourselves just yet. Keep in mind that Waterford actually thinks they have a chance of beating us. We have to take care of business and beat them as the first priority. Then beating Thimble is the next step to the championship. But once we beat up on Waterford then Thimble might realize they can't beat us. But first things first and that is to put a runner on Waterford at their place. That will be epic. :mrgreen:
I bet this will be posted in the Waterford locker room. Maybe you should play a TVC game before yo declare yourself the winner. I am sure the coaches and players don't appreciate you coming here and running your yapper.
Last edited by Fletchlives on Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Eastern will finish 3rd in the hocking. Waterford and Trimble will best eastern.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

coachK wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 pm Eastern will finish 3rd in the hocking. Waterford and Trimble will best eastern.
That’s funny. They both gonna get bareassed by Eastern. You’ll see the first of it in about 6 hours. Come back and tell us what you think then. :mrgreen:

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

coachK wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 pm Eastern will finish 3rd in the hocking. Waterford and Trimble will best eastern.
i know word travels slow out there but this aint the same eastern staff and these kids are tough and finally have a clear strategic advantage instead of trying to overcome their coaching.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Lol!!!! DELUSIONAL.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Some of the posts in this thread are not going to age well. Actually, some of them have already started to age poorly. :D

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:05 pm
That’s funny. They both gonna get bareassed by Eastern. You’ll see the first of it in about 6 hours. Come back and tell us what you think then. :mrgreen:
What do you think now? Hahaha

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Eastern fans talking up their boys is one of the best parts of this site. I always read Eastern threads.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Looks like Waterford is leaning towards being the favorite in the Hocking right now until proven otherwise.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

what??...mmmm crow tastes like?

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Superman wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:06 pm
What do you think now? Hahaha
What do I think? I think your pussycats are going to get bareassed next week. Then they'll get bareassed again two weeks later by Waterford. That's what I think.

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:25 pm
13-29 Waterford. Eat crow screen goblin

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

One bad night where we didnt play our best doesnt make you champs. You will lose to trimble and we will beat them. 3 way tie. See you in the playoffs. You wont beat us a second time.

Return to “Football”