Nelsonville-York 35 - 0 Meigs 2022

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Nelsonville-York 35 - 0 Meigs 2022

Post by Tvcfanatic »

itsme wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:13 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:37 pm
buckeyes05 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:39 pm Meigs is the dirtiest football team I have seen in years.. hands down.
I’d be ashamed if that’s what I coached my kids to do!!
That’s your opinion. Personally I think our kids have settled into playing more like college players do. I know that’s what tne Coach has been stressing since he played at OU.
No, they play like Peewee 2/3 of them don't care or act like they really want to play
Nelsonville was hitting late all night long, meigs #71 should never shoved that kid to the ground after the play but that doesn’t make the whole team dirty

F5fan
Waterboy

Re: Wk 6: Meigs (2-3) @ Nelsonville-York (4-1)

Post by F5fan »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:12 am
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:23 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:33 am

yea becuase the starters eastern has now would most likely get bumped off varsity to make room for the meigs players :lol:
Oh you got me there. I mean we would be so much better with players who can only beat Belpre and River Valley lol
Meigs would beat any of the teams that eastern has beat😂
Meigs should beat any teams that Eastern or Southern has beaten. Being a D5 school they need to worry more about the caliber of teams in their region such as Ironton, Wheelersburg, Portsmouth, etc.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Wk 6: Meigs (2-3) @ Nelsonville-York (4-1)

Post by Tvcfanatic »

F5fan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:31 am
Tvcfanatic wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:12 am
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Oh you got me there. I mean we would be so much better with players who can only beat Belpre and River Valley lol
Meigs would beat any of the teams that eastern has beat😂
Meigs should beat any teams that Eastern or Southern has beaten. Being a D5 school they need to worry more about the caliber of teams in their region such as Ironton, Wheelersburg, Portsmouth, etc.
Trust me meigs knows they can’t handle those teams especially with their coaching situation

buckeyes05
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes05 »

Wasn’t just 71. Chop block on a kid who was away from the play. Helmets getting pulled off,multiple times after the play and jabs and digs.

buckeyes05
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes05 »

Pretty sad when a freshman is making most of the tackles against you then takes a cheap shot

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Why does Meigs fans worry about Eastern and Southern (good luck to both teams) when they should worry about themselves. coach might not be the best, but players and parents and even brothers (Tvcfanatic) need to realize none of Meigs are All Americans and quit blaming the coach on everything players do wrong.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

itsme wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:17 am Why does Meigs fans worry about Eastern and Southern (good luck to both teams) when they should worry about themselves. coach might not be the best, but players and parents and even brothers (Tvcfanatic) need to realize none of Meigs are All Americans and quit blaming the coach on everything players do wrong.
I’m not claiming any of them are all americans but it’s pretty clear you haven’t watched this group over the years and pretty clear you haven’t watch meigs play in person because if you did then you would seeing that the players don’t connect with tennant at all it’s plain as day to see if you watch the sidelines

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:20 pm
itsme wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:17 am Why does Meigs fans worry about Eastern and Southern (good luck to both teams) when they should worry about themselves. coach might not be the best, but players and parents and even brothers (Tvcfanatic) need to realize none of Meigs are All Americans and quit blaming the coach on everything players do wrong.
I’m not claiming any of them are all americans but it’s pretty clear you haven’t watched this group over the years and pretty clear you haven’t watch meigs play in person because if you did then you would seeing that the players don’t connect with tennant at all it’s plain as day to see if you watch the sidelines

I been to more Meigs games than you can count. No players going to connect with any coach when parents coach from the stand or living room or cry because their son doesn't play. Meigs will not have a team till parents let the coach (any coach) do his job and keep running down the coach in front of them. plus, no matter who coaches tell you son and in this case your brother do what the coach tells you to do and give all you got, that's all a true fan wants

Return to “Football”