South Point 7 - 21 Rock Hill 2022

mattash
Site Admin

South Point 7 - 21 Rock Hill 2022

Post by mattash »

Honestly think it will be a good game, South Point isn't that bad.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: WK6 South Point v Rock Hill

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Rooting for south point. But rock hill played fairland really good but was told fairland set 11 kids due to disciplinary reasons.
Last edited by Beergogglebluez on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I think this one could go either way

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Low key big game for playoff status. Both would be likely to make it with a win here and a win over Chesapeake. South Point in more trouble with a loss, but Rock Hill would need another non Chesapeake win or some help to make it.

If SP doesn’t have their guys back, I like Rock Hill by 14. If they do, I see a 35-28 type game, maybe even a late XP/2 pointer being decisive.

Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:46 pm Rooting for south point. Big rock hill played fairland really good but was told fairland set 11 kids due to disciplinary reasons.
I’m not sure which 11 it could have been I read the write up in the tribune and looking at game stats looks like all there skill players played other then maybe one I didn’t see his name mentioned

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Honestly, winner of this game has a good shot at the playoffs.

Michael Scott
Dragonsbreath12
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragonsbreath12 »

RH by 21.

94dragons
Waterboy

Post by 94dragons »

Team ovc wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:46 pm Rooting for south point. Big rock hill played fairland really good but was told fairland set 11 kids due to disciplinary reasons.
I’m not sure which 11 it could have been I read the write up in the tribune and looking at game stats looks like all there skill players played other then maybe one I didn’t see his name mentioned
Fairland did have several kids out due to various reasons, discipline, injury, etc... Most of the Offensive skill players were available and the offense seemed to score at will. They were missing a couple on the OL and a WR. The Biggest holes were on the defensive side with 3 LB's, 2 DL, 1 CB and a Safety all being out. It's tough to play a smashmouth run team when you are missing LB's. Fairland is a young team and depth is an issue for them.

With that said, the Rock Hill kids came to play and the team is much improved from where they were the last couple of years.

I think with South Points skill players and Rock Hills physical play, this game could be a shoot out very similar to the Fairland/Rock Hill game

mattash
Site Admin

Re: South Point 7 - 21 Rock Hill 2022

Post by mattash »

South Point 7 - 21 Rock Hill

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”