Eastern Meigs 16 - 34 Williamsburg 2022

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Eastern Meigs 16 - 34 Williamsburg 2022

Post by McChicken »

One loss and they give up? Guess reality isn't as pretty as the dream world they were living in. Do they bounce back this week or quit like their fans on here?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Does Eastern have a game this week or what?

Post by thirtyonetrap »

McChicken wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:40 am One loss and they give up? Guess reality isn't as pretty as the dream world they were living in. Do they bounce back this week or quit like their fans on here?
I tried posting and responding to the comments made after the Waterturd game but all of my posts keep getting deleted and some others said the same thing happened to them. Apparently someone in charge doesn't want to hear what we have to say. So I won't waste my time. My guess is this post will get deleted as well.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

What's going on?

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Next game they have that counts is week 10. Say goodbye to the playoffs.

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Joe eitel shows Williamsburg that’s 4-1 so eastern prob going to take a second loss.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:44 am Joe eitel shows Williamsburg that’s 4-1 so eastern prob going to take a second loss.
It’s going to be silent on here till after Trimble thumps the eagles then they will be back

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:58 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:44 am Joe eitel shows Williamsburg that’s 4-1 so eastern prob going to take a second loss.
It’s going to be silent on here till after Trimble thumps the eagles then they will be back
If I were you I'd forget about Eastern and start worrying about Thimble. You don't get the benefit of the home town refs when you play them and I heard they got some of their best players back last week, which is probably why they played the 4-1 team from Cinnci so close, so they'll probably thump Waterturd. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Eastern is going to get the brakes beaten off of them two weeks in a row now and then we won't hear from them again until they play Southern. They'll run their mouths again during Southern week and Southern will do the same but no one outside Meigs County will give a crap about such an insignificant game. :o

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:34 pm
If I were you I'd forget about Eastern and start worrying about Thimble. You don't get the benefit of the home town refs when you play them and I heard they got some of their best players back last week, which is probably why they played the 4-1 team from Cinnci so close, so they'll probably thump Waterturd. :mrgreen:
Waterford had more penalties and more penalty yards than eastern . I think eastern ends up as the 4th seed and Waterford the fifth so we can give you another beat down at your field this year

Cowboy22
Riding the Bench

Post by Cowboy22 »

I hope they play again in the playoffs. At Eastern this time so I can look at my phone without being accused of cheating. Bunch of sore losers. Like I have any idea what signals and play calls you guys have in your playbook to send over to our coaches. You got beat fair and square get over it.

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

The way y'all talk I'd swear Eastern is playing Waterford again this week. But unlucky for them it's Williamsburg whose sole loss is to D3 Hillsboro who sits at 3-2. Eagles drop back to back.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 pm

Waterford had more penalties and more penalty yards than eastern . I think eastern ends up as the 4th seed and Waterford the fifth so we can give you another beat down at your field this year
When you commit 30 penalties and only half or less are called that's still homer refs bud. You can deny and justify the cheating refs all you want but it's no coincidence that posters from every team in the Hocking complain on here about the homers you people hire. No they don't do enough to help you win every game but they still cheat. It's a given and has gone on for years. But you keep on trying to talk your way around it. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:04 am

When you commit 30 penalties and only half or less are called that's still homer refs bud. You can deny and justify the cheating refs all you want but it's no coincidence that posters from every team in the Hocking complain on here about the homers you people hire. No they don't do enough to help you win every game but they still cheat. It's a given and has gone on for years. But you keep on trying to talk your way around it. :mrgreen:
We only get our special officials when we play someone decent so your good , no special officials needed for eastern

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Don’t use all your excuses on Waterford you will need to save a few for Trimble

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:35 am
We only get our special officials when we play someone decent so your good , no special officials needed for eastern
That's the most truthful thing you've said about this. I do believe that you only get them when you think you'll need them in a big game. The part about Eastern is inaccurate because there have been some years like this year that that game could decide the league champion though. I'm glad you're finally willing to admit it. :mrgreen:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:42 am
I bet you wish you had Thimble at your place so you could use what you call your "special officials." :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:58 am

I bet you wish you had Thimble at your place so you could use what you call your "special officials." :mrgreen:
Like I said save some excuses you have 2 more beat downs at home gonna have to come up with a new set of excuses

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am
Like I said save some excuses you have 2 more beat downs at home gonna have to come up with a new set of excuses
Both of you gonna get a brake beating soon enough. Glad you have each other to argue with about a game in the past though. :o

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:38 am

Both of you gonna get a brake beating soon enough. Glad you have each other to argue with about a game in the past though. :o
At 0-5 you need to find someone from belpre to argue with

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:46 am
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:38 am

At 0-5 you need to find someone from belpre to argue with
Yes because always tough Waterford with a 2-3 record strikes fear in everyone. Especially since the wins are against 0-5 Crooksville and Eastern. :lol:

Return to “Football”