Saturday Night Football Undefeated Green Bobcats @ Notre Dame ..... Spartan Stadium

mattash
Site Admin

Saturday Night Football Undefeated Green Bobcats @ Notre Dame ..... Spartan Stadium

Post by mattash »

Can Green keep it going? Notre Dame is good

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
QB SNEAK
Freshman Team

Re: WK7 Notre Dame - Green

Post by QB SNEAK »

Going to be a good game! Do not count the Bobcats out.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Green 18
ND 14

Bobcats are going 9-1.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Green is no worse than 8-2 but I think they can win this game. Notre dame is horrible this year and very disappointing. I think this game is on a Saturday so going to check it out.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Hope it’s a Saturday game

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:52 pm Green is no worse than 8-2 but I think they can win this game. Notre dame is horrible this year and very disappointing. I think this game is on a Saturday so going to check it out.
If ND played Greens schedule this year they would be 6-0 as well.
Key to this game is whether or not the ND kids have gave up on the season since they know they just lost the SOC! Im not saying Green can’t beat ND but it will have to take a perfect game for or a lousy game from ND. With it being Homecoming for ND on Saturday and at home for only the second time this year. I believe they will be ready but you keep telling yourself they are horrible though.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

mattash wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:03 pm Can Green keep it going? Notre Dame is good
Really? What is their record?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:05 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:52 pm Green is no worse than 8-2 but I think they can win this game. Notre dame is horrible this year and very disappointing. I think this game is on a Saturday so going to check it out.
If ND played Greens schedule this year they would be 6-0 as well.
Key to this game is whether or not the ND kids have gave up on the season since they know they just lost the SOC! Im not saying Green can’t beat ND but it will have to take a perfect game for or a lousy game from ND. With it being Homecoming for ND on Saturday and at home for only the second time this year. I believe they will be ready but you keep telling yourself they are horrible though.
Green will be ready. ND will have quit on the season as they do under Ashes every year at this time.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

ND will not win for two reasons. 1, they will get smacked in the face early from a team that’s wants to win. 2, coaching! Talk about schedules or anything else…there are winners and losers…ND are not winners!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
QB SNEAK
Freshman Team

Post by QB SNEAK »

It seems like the last few times Green was rolling they struggle at ND. I still remember the 2018 season Green was a much better team but played a terrible game. If the Bobcats take care of the ball and continue to be hungry they win this game. They have got to stay hungry.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Saturday night game will being a lot of area football fans out. I may try to take this one in as I think ND a lot better than their record and want to see if Green the real deal or not.*

HappyNDguy
Waterboy

Post by HappyNDguy »

The difference in schedule will show Saturday, no doubt Green wants this win, let's not forget they cancelled the game last year and wanted no part of rescheduling.
Saturday will tell if Green is as good as everyone thinks and ND is as bad as all these post. Go Titans!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I shouldn’t say notre dame is horrible so apologize for that but disappointing very much so. I thought this would be a great year for them I’m not sure what has happened. I like notre dame. I’m surprised by notre dames record and very surprised at green. Green has a heck of a running back, it will be close but taking green.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Don't let their records fool you. I'm gonna take ND in an upset here. Also wouldn't surprise me if Green ran away with it tho. Good luck to each team.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Jimbobscousin
Waterboy

Post by Jimbobscousin »

This game will come down to 2 things. Can Green run up the middle and can they hold onto the ball. 4 fumbles last night against Symmes. If they do those two things they should win.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Nd 27-22

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:08 am
mattash wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:03 pm Can Green keep it going? Notre Dame is good
Green would have the same record if they played NDs record!! You played FC at home Green was up 27-0 at half finished the game 40-0 win. Took Green til 4 minutes left in the game to get to 40. Left their first string in until less than two minutes left. ND faced FC at home 42-0 at the half. 55-0 with 9 minutes left in the 3 rd with a running clock. JVs played from that point on. I agree both games were early in the season but since that game Green has faced loosing teams ND had faced teams with winning seasons except for one. I’m telling you it makes a difference and it will start showing in SOC play. ND will come play with it being home coming, large crowd, chance for playoffs and plus knocking off an undefeated team… ND will stop Greens run game. Green can’t pass very well And Green won’t be able to stop NDs run game!

ND 42-20!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I'll take ND in this one.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 pm
Green would have the same record if they played NDs record!! You played FC at home Green was up 27-0 at half finished the game 40-0 win. Took Green til 4 minutes left in the game to get to 40. Left their first string in until less than two minutes left. ND faced FC at home 42-0 at the half. 55-0 with 9 minutes left in the 3 rd with a running clock. JVs played from that point on.
The fact that this is being seriously argued tells everyone what they need to know about ND and their delusional dads.

Jimbobscousin
Waterboy

Post by Jimbobscousin »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 pm
Green would have the same record if they played NDs record!! You played FC at home Green was up 27-0 at half finished the game 40-0 win. Took Green til 4 minutes left in the game to get to 40. Left their first string in until less than two minutes left. ND faced FC at home 42-0 at the half. 55-0 with 9 minutes left in the 3 rd with a running clock. JVs played from that point on. I agree both games were early in the season but since that game Green has faced loosing teams ND had faced teams with winning seasons except for one. I’m telling you it makes a difference and it will start showing in SOC play. ND will come play with it being home coming, large crowd, chance for playoffs and plus knocking off an undefeated team… ND will stop Greens run game. Green can’t pass very well And Green won’t be able to stop NDs run game!

ND 42-20!!!

You are delusional.

Return to “Football”