WK 7 - Monroe Central (1-5) @ Shenandoah (5-1)

carbon_dated
All State

WK 7 - Monroe Central (1-5) @ Shenandoah (5-1)

Post by carbon_dated »

Zeps doing well with a freshman QB.

Bunker Hill
Freshman Team

Re: WK 7 - Monroe Central (1-5) @ Shenandoah (5-1)

Post by Bunker Hill »

Slaughter !

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

MC has a really good athlete at QB but not much else. Shenandoah has a really good freshman QB, though the game I watched 90% of the completions travel less than 5 yards in the air. Shenandoah has one decent win, comeback over buckeye last week. They gave up 6 tds in a half against the only good team they’ve played so far. Our two Noble county teams have combined to play one good team in 12 tries. They will roll this week then lose 3 straight to finish the regular season.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

redskinwitness wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm MC has a really good athlete at QB but not much else. Shenandoah has a really good freshman QB, though the game I watched 90% of the completions travel less than 5 yards in the air. Shenandoah has one decent win, comeback over buckeye last week. They gave up 6 tds in a half against the only good team they’ve played so far. Our two Noble county teams have combined to play one good team in 12 tries. They will roll this week then lose 3 straight to finish the regular season.
Tucker Howell still at QB for MC?

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Yes.

Spaylaywathepi
Waterboy

Post by Spaylaywathepi »

redskinwitness wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm MC has a really good athlete at QB but not much else. Shenandoah has a really good freshman QB, though the game I watched 90% of the completions travel less than 5 yards in the air. Shenandoah has one decent win, comeback over buckeye last week. They gave up 6 tds in a half against the only good team they’ve played so far. Our two Noble county teams have combined to play one good team in 12 tries. They will roll this week then lose 3 straight to finish the regular season.
I've seen Buckeye Local play.....they're not good at all. I wouldn't consider any win over Buckeye a "decent win." I've also seen Shenandoah whip Shadyside. Jeps will roll against MC. Probably right about the last three games, but I'm not sure about your Redskins.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Spaylaywathepi wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:31 am
I've seen Buckeye Local play.....they're not good at all. I wouldn't consider any win over Buckeye a "decent win." I've also seen Shenandoah whip Shadyside. Jeps will roll against MC. Probably right about the last three games, but I'm not sure about your Redskins.
Considering Shenandoah had to come back to beat Buckeye a week ago and I watched Caldwell put a running clock on them by halftime this week I’m going with the Redskins week 10. The rivalry aspect will probably make it more competitive though.

Return to “Football”