It’s amazing

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: It’s amazing

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:45 pm Has GalliaTribe been ever posted anything about Gallia? Post history is 90% bashing Ironton and 10% random “Good luck to my Blue Devils!” posts. Never anything about Gallia’s games or anything. Even his first posts back in 2018 were Ironton bashing!

Now he’s accusing others of secretly being related to coaches? GalliaTribe doth protest too much.
You noticed that too?

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:50 pm If Madison’s coaches were dumb enough to let someone wearing Wheelersburg logos close enough to hear play calls and also dumb enough to not catch said person relaying info, they deserved to lose. That was the dumbest accusation ever, made no sense then or now.

I did love to see yabba go on a “NO EVIDENCE!! TOTALLY EXONERATED!!” rant then go back to making evidence free claims the very next post. He is not an endorsement of a Wheelersburg education, that’s for sure.
But they did catch it along with multiple supporting witnesses. Def needs reexamined.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Use a few of your accounts to get that investigation humming. Tell GalliaTribe you’re investigating Ironton and he will help, I’d say he lives somewhere in Ironton, you two can meet up.

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:07 pm Use a few of your accounts to get that investigation humming. Tell GalliaTribe you’re investigating Ironton and he will help, I’d say he lives somewhere in Ironton, you two can meet up.
I love how defensive you Ironton folks get. By the way it’s a free country last time I checked and I can get on any post on here I want. So, your saying I can’t get on here and discuss about Ironton if I’m not from Ironton? Ironton is so entertaining on here and if you look it up there is more topics about you all on here than anyone else.
Go Blue Devils

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:07 pm Use a few of your accounts to get that investigation humming. Tell GalliaTribe you’re investigating Ironton and he will help, I’d say he lives somewhere in Ironton, you two can meet up.
Somebody is upset.
Yeah, that would be awesome. 🤣🤣🤣

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:40 pm
I love how defensive you Ironton folks get. By the way it’s a free country last time I checked and I can get on any post on here I want. So, your saying I can’t get on here and discuss about Ironton if I’m not from Ironton? Ironton is so entertaining on here and if you look it up there is more topics about you all on here than anyone else.
Go Blue Devils
It is indeed a free country. So free that you can pretend to be from one town to bash your hometown!

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:02 pm
TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:45 pm Has GalliaTribe been ever posted anything about Gallia? Post history is 90% bashing Ironton and 10% random “Good luck to my Blue Devils!” posts. Never anything about Gallia’s games or anything. Even his first posts back in 2018 were Ironton bashing!

Now he’s accusing others of secretly being related to coaches? GalliaTribe doth protest too much.
You noticed that too?
I have, all his posts are bashing Ironton. :lol:

Return to “Football”